- "The price is wrong, bitch" — Happy Gilmore.
- “You’re gonna die, clown!” — Happy Gilmore.
- “You could trouble me for a warm glass of shut the hell up!” — Orderly Nurse.
- “My fingers hurt” “Oh, well, now your back's gonna hurt, 'cause you just pulled landscaping duty.” — Old Lady & Orderly Nurse.
Happy Gilmore Quotes Happy Gilmore: Green jacket, gold jacket who gives a crap? Jeering Fan: You're gonna need a blanket and suntan lotion, cause you're never gonna get off that beach, just like ...
- Happy Gilmore (3/10) Best Movie Quote - Just Tap It In (1996)youtube.com
- Happy Gilmore (7/10) Best Movie Quote - The Price is Wrong, Bitch (1996)youtube.com
- Happy Gilmore (9/10) Best Movie Quote - Grizzly Adams Did Have a Beard (1996)youtube.com
- HAPPYGILMORE CIRCULARyoutube.com
- “Hey, why don’t I just go eat some hay, make things out of clay, lay by the bay? I just may! What’d ya say?” – Happy Gilmore (Adam Sandler)
- “You little son of a bitch ball! Why don’t you just go home? That’s your home! Are you too good for your home? Answer me!
- “I didn’t break it, I was merely testing its durability, and I placed it in the woods cause it’s made of wood and I thought he should be with his family.”
- “But she’s an old lady. I mean, look at her. She’s old. You can’t just take her stuff. She’s too old.”
Adam Sandler fans are sure to enjoy this no-brainer comedy, but everyone else is strongly advised to proceed with caution. Before scoring a more enjoyable hit with his 1998 comedy The Wedding Singer, the former Saturday Night Live goofball played Happy Gilmore, a hot-tempered guy whose dreams of hockey stardom elude him.
- Stephen Tompkins
- “I eat pieces of sh*t like you for breakfast!” — Shooter McGavin. Everyday use: When the words leave your mouth faster than you can think about them.
- “Psycho!” — Happy Gilmore. Everyday use: When you’re not the crazy one.
- “You’re gonna die, clown!” — Happy Gilmore. Everyday use: When inanimate objects get the best of you.
- “Mista, mista. Get me outta here.” — Nursing Home Patient. Everyday use: When you want to leave a party.
People also ask
What are some quotes about Happy Gilmore?
Who starred in Happy Gilmore?
What does Happy Gilmore mean?
What does Bob Barker say about Happy Gilmore?
Happy Gilmore: [Happy gets out] Now you're gonna get it, Bobby! [Happy grabs his club and swings at Bob, who blocks, punches Happy in the face, then throws him to the ground. Happy tackles Bob, resulting in both of them rolling down a hill.
Plot – The young Happy Gilmore has a great passion for ice hockey and is determined to become a champion. But the school team rejects him and while venting his anger, Happy throws some objects far away, which accidentally leads him to play another sport, golf.
25 Happy Gilmore Quotes “The Price Is Wrong, B*tch!” It’s almost been 25 years since Happy Gilmore came out. And while Adam Sandler has continued to make some pretty great comedies (and we’ll admit, some pretty bad ones too), for us – Happy Gilmore will always be one of his best.