- Alan Rickman, who played Severus Snape throughout the entire Harry Potter series, died of pancreatic cancer in 2016 at the age of 69. The death of the actor deeply affected Harry Potter fans and actors alike. J.K. Rowling, who wrote the iconic Harry Potter books, took to Twitter to honor the actor upon his death.
People also ask
How did Harry Potter live after he died?
What is the saddest Harry Potter death?
Which Harry Potter actors have passed away?
Is Harry Potter dead in real life?
Jan 14, 2022 · Rickman's family confirmed the death of the star, who played Severus Snape, to BBC in 2016. The actor died following his battle with pancreatic cancer at the age of 69. "He was surrounded by family...
- Richard Harris, who played Albus Dumbledore, died in 2002. The original Dumbledore, Richard Harris, sadly passed away from an aggressive form of Hodgkin's disease at age 72.
- Rob Knox, who briefly played Marcus Belby, died in 2008. 18-year-old Rob Knox died tragically young. Rob, who wrapped filming for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince in 2008, was stabbed in London outside of a club.
- Richard Griffiths, who played Vernon Dursley, died in 2013. Richard passed in 2013 after suffering complications from heart surgery. Despite playing a widely despised character, he was well beloved by the cast.
- Dave Legeno, who played Fenrir Greyback, died in 2014. Dave Legeno, who played werewolf Fenrir Greyback, died in 2014 at the age of 50. The Hollywood Reporter notes that his cause of death was "heat-related issues" after the actor went hiking in Death Valley and was discovered by other hikers days later.
Jul 11, 2014 · British actor David Legeno, most known for his portrayal of a villainous werewolf in three of the "Harry Potter" movies, has died, his manager Rick Bassman told NBC News. Legeno's body was...
- NBC Universal
- 10 min
English character actress Elizabeth Spriggs, who played the Fat Lady in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone, passed away in 2008 at the age of 78. She was still alive when it came time to film...
10 Best Movies From Harry Potter Actors, According To IMDb
Many of the actors in Harry Potter have had some incredible careers. From Oscar-winning films to indie flicks, here are the best according to IMDB.
2 days ago
Jul 11, 2014 · Los Angeles (AFP) - British actor David Legeno, who played a werewolf in the "Harry Potter" movies, has been found dead in Death Valley, United States police said. He apparently died of...