Frank Dillane. Frank trained at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (R.A.D.A.), graduating in 2013. As a child he played Christopher Henderson in 'Welcome to Sarajevo' (Channel 4/Miramax/Dragon Pictures) directed by Michael Winterbottom. Aged sixteen Frank played Tom Riddle in 'Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince,' directed by David Yates.
- April 21, 1991
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2009) - Frank Dillane as Tom Riddle (16 Years) - IMDb.
- Harry Potter and Half Blood Prince Tom Riddle & Slughorn Horcrux Memory FULL SCENE HIGH QUALITYyoutube.com
- Harry Potter and Half Blood Prince Dumbledore First Meets Young Tom Riddle FULL SCENE HIGH QUALITYyoutube.com
- Slughorns Memory of Tom Riddle sceneyoutube.com
- Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince - The Story of Tom Riddle!youtube.com
Harry uses Dumbledore's memory to explore the past of Lord Voldemort in his youth,before he come to Hogwarts.
- 3 min
Hero Fiennes-Tiffin (born 6 November, 1997) is a British actor cast as the 11-year-old Tom Marvolo Riddle, the younger version of antagonist Lord Voldemort who appears in the sixth instalment of the Harry Potter films, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.2 Fiennes-Tiffin is the son of film directors George Tiffin and Martha Fiennes; the brother of Mercy and Titan Fiennes-Tiffin;3 and the ...
- 2 min
- Physical Appearance
- Personality and Traits
- Magical Abilities and Skills
- Behind The Scenes
By Harry Potter's time, Tom's family on his mother Merope's side were the last known members of the House of Gaunt. The Gaunts were an ancient, and formerly wealthy, wizarding family, noted for producing individuals with violent and unstable personalities due to generations of inbreeding.Previous, named members of the Gaunt family — Tom's distant relatives — included Corvinus Gaunt, Tom's maternal ancestor, and a Parselmouth who hid the Chamber of Secrets entrance in a girls' restroom at Hogw...
During his childhood and early adulthood, Tom Marvolo Riddle was tall and handsome, with pale skin, jet black hair, and dark eyes. When Harry saw him in a memory in the Pensieve, he saw that there was no trace of the Gaunt family in his face, and that he was his father in miniature: \\"tall for eleven years old, dark-haired and pale\\". Riddle's good looks continued to increase as he grew older, and he cunningly used them to charm many of the teachers at Hogwarts. While in Wool's Orphanage, he wo...
Voldemort was considered by many to be \\"the most evil wizard in hundreds and hundreds of years\\". His nature far exceeded that of any common evildoer and Dumbledore stated that he \\"went beyond normal evil\\" in the extent of his crimes. Hagrid claimed that while all Dark Wizards \\"go bad\\", Voldemort went \\"worse than worse\\". Indeed, Voldemort speedily developed into a power-obsessed megalomaniac of the worst kind and the worst of any known Dark Wizard, being considered by all to be far more evil t...
Lord Voldemort was the most powerful, skilled and dangerous dark wizard of all time. He was amongst the greatest wizards to have ever lived, often considered to be the second most powerful wizard in history, his only superior being Albus Dumbledore. Voldemort was extremely talented even while still a student of Hogwarts, with Albus Dumbledore himself saying Voldemort was the greatest and most brilliant student to have ever attended Hogwarts. As an adult, Voldemort became a tremendously powerf...
Voldemort was born Tom Marvolo Riddle, a name he hated due to it being a common name. When he later learned that his father and namesake was a Muggle, he decided to forge his own name, \\"Voldemort\\", from an anagram of his full name (\\"Tom Marvolo Riddle\\" becomes \\"I am Lord Voldemort\\"). He used his middle name, Marvolo, to track down his magical heritage, due to it being a wizarding name. During this time, Voldemort had adopted the name \\"The Heir of Slytherin\\" after learning about the Chamber of...
Tom Riddle grew up in a Muggle orphanage, not knowing any members of his family. His mother, Merope Gaunt, died shortly after giving birth, never attempting to save herself through magical or other means. His father's feelings toward him are unknown, as he fled then-pregnant Merope after she stopped drugging him with a Love Potion, and didn't track down the whereabouts of their child thereafter. The two met face-to-face in 1943, when Riddle killed his father and paternal grandparents. Riddle...
1. Although J. K. Rowling has never quite explained the origins of the name \\"Voldemort\\", there are some possible theories. \\"Mors\\", or \\"mortum\\" is the Latin word for death (which has evolved in many Romance languages as \\"muerte\\" or \\"morte\\", and the English word \\"murder\\" indeed has its origins in the same root word as \\"mors\\"). Therefore, while not necessarily true, the possible meaning of the word \\"Voldemort\\" may be either \\"representative of death\\" or \\"ambassador of death\\". Yet, the most accur...
1. In the films Voldemort is played by Ralph Fiennes, who was born in 1962. Given Voldemort's real age, and the strenuous duties of the role, it is obvious why Voldemort is cast younger (he is said to be in his seventies at the time of his death). Fiennes' casting, however, makes the screen Voldemort look younger than three of the four Marauders (Sirius, James and Pettigrew), Snape, McGonagall, Molly and Arthur Weasley and Hagrid, characters who are younger than him in the books. 2. Richard...
1. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (First appearance) 2. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (film) 3. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (video game) 4. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (First identified as Tom Riddle) (Appears as a memory) 5. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (film) 6. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (video game) 7. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Mentioned only) 8. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (film) (Mentione...
- 2 min
Dumbledore's first encounter of Tom Riddle ----- Follow my Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/movieclips2941 Follow my Twitter! https://twitter....
- 3 min
- Harry Potter Clips
Nov 17, 2020 · "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" is the second film of the series and, like all Potter movies, features some great hidden details. The opal necklace from "The Half-Blood Prince" makes an appearance in Bourgin & Burkes, and there's a secret post-credits scene featuring Gilderoy Lockhart that not many know about.
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (film) (2009) - Tom Riddle- Age 16Welcome to Sarajevo (1997) - Christopher HendersonPapadopoulos & Sons(2012) - James PapadopoulosIn The Heart of the Sea(2015) - Henry CoffinKind of biscuits: Custard creamsIce cream flavours: Tiramisu and chocolateSports: basketball, boxing, climbing, football, golf, ice skating, martial arts, rollerskating, rugby, and snowboardingType of music: Rock and AlternativeHe is of British and Caribbean origin.He can speak English, and some German.His native accents/dialects Caribbean (Patois) and EnglishHe has a lobe piercing in his left ear.Frank Dillane at the Internet Movie DatabaseFrank Dillane on Wikipedia
- Behind The Scenes
- External Links
Hero Fiennes Tiffin was cast as Tom Riddle, age eleven, while his uncle, Ralph Fiennes played Lord Voldemort (formerly Tom Riddle). His parents are Martha Fiennes (Ralph's sister) and George Tiffin. Director David Yates says that he hired Hero because of his resemblance to his uncle, but not specifically because he was the actor's nephew.
bestbuy.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month