- Online Options
Find Flexibility So You Can
Schedule Class To Fit Your Life.
- Campus Locations
Campus Options Are Available
Find Locations Nationwide.
- Tech and Engineering
Hands-On Learning For Today's
Engineering Tech Careers.
Supporting Our Active Duty
And Veterans Who Serve Us.
- Online Options
- ( Co-Founder And CTO )
- Big Data Engineer. A relative newcomer in the tech landscape, but easily one of the highest paying IT jobs around, big data engineers help companies make sense of all of the structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data that they’ve been saving up.
- Mobile Application Developer. With the widespread use of smartphones and tablets, mobile application developers are in-demand. These IT pros create apps for use on iOS, Android, or other mobile devices, using their coding skills and web development knowledge along the way.
- Information Systems Security Manager. Security is a priority for many employers. As an information systems security manager, making sure that systems and networks are secure is your main responsibility.
- Enterprise Applications Architect. As an enterprise applications architect, you’d design critical parts of company-specific applications, like the user interface and infrastructure.
- Big data engineer. Businesses need individuals who can transform large amounts of raw data into actionable information for strategy-setting, decision making and innovation — and pay well for people with these skills.
- DevOps Engineer. DevOps engineers are the bridge between coding and engineering. To earn a midpoint salary of $120,000, these professionals work across departments to help increase a company’s productivity by developing and improving various IT systems.
- Information systems security manager. Now more than ever, employers need skilled IT security professionals to help keep sensitive data and systems safe.
- Mobile applications developer. Just look at your phone or tablet applications, and it’s pretty easy to figure out why mobile applications developers are in demand.
- Data Scientist. Data is called the new oil in modern times! So obviously, a Data Scientist is currently the highest paying job around. In fact, a Harvard Business Review article even called it the “Sexiest Job of the 21st Century”!!!
- IoT Solutions Architect. Internet of Things along with Artificial Intelligence is the biggest technology trend in modern times! IoT can connect various devices over the internet that can eventually lead to smart homes, smart cities, etc.
- Software Engineer. Software Engineering is an important part of the industrial cycle, especially in current times when software innovations are at their peak.
- Blockchain Engineer. BlockChain is a newer invention in the world! It is a relatively recent concept that uses records (or blocks) linked using cryptography.
- Nikita Duggal
- Data Scientist. A data scientist, without a pinch of doubt, is the highest paying jobs across industries and sectors. There has been a 29 percent increase in demand for data scientists year over year and a dramatic upswing of 344% increase since 2013, and for all the right reasons.
- Internet of Things (IoT) Solutions Architect. One of the most-in demand and best paying jobs in technology today is an IoT solutions architect. The IoT solutions architect is a leadership role of overseeing the strategy behind the development and deployment of IoT solutions.
- Big Data Engineer. Internet users generate about 2.5 quintillion bytes of data each day. To harness and gain insights from such a huge amount of data, over 97 percent of organizations are investing in Big Data and AI.
- Software Architect. A software architect optimizes the development process by making design choices and dictating technical standards such as coding, tools and platforms.
Mar 22, 2021 · The certifications listed above are in the highest-paying IT certifications category because they help IT pros gain the skills needed to land top-dollar tech roles. The CompTIA certifications that made the list help you to secure in-demand IT jobs related to tech support, networking and cybersecurity that lead to a lucrative tech career.
People also ask
What are the top paying IT jobs?
What are the best high paying jobs?
What is the best paying job ever?
Which are the most high paying fun jobs?
Jun 04, 2021 · Top 100 highest-paying jobs. Here is a look at the top 100 highest-paying jobs: 1. Cardiologist. National average salary: $351,827 per year. 2. Anesthesiologist. National average salary: $326,296 per year. 3.
jobs2careers.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month