The Buffalo History Museum takes the safety, well-being, preserving, and advancement of our community to be of the utmost priority. For information regarding current events including support of Black Lives Matter, COVID-19, and resources, please visit our Community Updates page.
The Buffalo History Museum reopened to the public August 1 with free admission through the remainder of 2020. Guests will be able to experience Buffalo’s unique history with new policies and procedures to ensure the safety of all who enter the Museum’s buildings.
Hotels near The Buffalo History Museum: (0.35 mi) Hotel Henry Urban Resort Conference Center (0.94 mi) Elmwood Village Inn (1.05 mi) InnBuffalo off Elmwood (1.41 mi) The Parkside House (1.75 mi) Oscar's Inn (Bed & Breakfast) View all hotels near The Buffalo History Museum on Tripadvisor
- 1 Museum Ct, Buffalo, 14216-3160, New York
The Buffalo History Museum (formerly known as The Buffalo & Erie County Historical Society) is Western New York's premier historical organization, serving since its founding in 1862 to collect, research, interpret, and share the Niagara Frontier's rich history.
- (716) 873-9644
The Buffalo History Museum (founded as the Buffalo Historical Society, and later named the Buffalo and Erie County Historical Society) is located at 1 Museum Court (formerly 25 Nottingham Court) in Buffalo, New York, just east of Elmwood Avenue and off of Nottingham Terrace, north of the Scajaquada Expressway, in the northwest corner of Delaware Park
With so few reviews, your opinion of Cheektowaga Historical Museum could be huge. Start your review today. Vicky B. Depew, NY. 197 friends. 655 reviews. 1408 photos ...
- 3329 Broadway St Buffalo, NY 14227
- (716) 684-6544
Collecting since 1862, the Museum cares for a vast collection—only about 10% of which is on exhibit at one time. We continue to collect artifacts that document the social, economic, and political growth and development of Buffalo and Erie County.
Join us for some upcoming programs and events at The Buffalo History Museum. Menu. ... History Museum. 1 Museum Ct, Buffalo, NY 14216 ... The Buffalo & Erie Co ...
- Buffalo & Erie County Naval and Military Park. 984 reviews. #1 of 30 Museums in Buffalo. "The Buffalo Naval park is the gem of Canalside... whether you tour the three navy ships on a guided tour (recommended ) or by yourself,this is definitely "a must see" when visiting Canalside..
- Pierce-Arrow Museum. 278 reviews. #2 of 30 Museums in Buffalo. "If you love vintage cars, vintage bicycles and a awesome slice of Buffalo history AND want to visit the only Frank Lloyd Wright gas station...
- Albright-Knox Art Gallery. 582 reviews. #3 of 30 Museums in Buffalo. "I enjoyed seeing painting in both a modern setting within the newer portion of the museum and exhibits of modern painting is the original structure of the gallery giving you a sense of how museums have transitione...""...
- Buffalo Museum of Science. 238 reviews. #4 of 30 Museums in Buffalo. "The Buffalo Museum of Science has cool artifacts, interaction demonstrations and games, and is fun for kids!"