History's Greatest Automotive… by Matt Stone, Preston Lerner Paperback $17.99 QUICK ADD My Life and Work - An… by Henry Ford Paperback $9.95 No Previous Page Active Page 1 Page 2 Page 3 … Page 17 Next Page
99. Cranswick on Ford Maverick and Mercury Comet 1970-77. Quick look. price. $9. . 99. Abc Car Parts Book for Kids: Auto Parts Alphabet for Future Mechanics and Drivers / Letter Learning for Toddlers / Contains Fun Facts About Automotive and Vehicles. 94.
- Ford Dynasty: A Photographic History. When it comes to industry names that are absolutely synonymous with the concept of the automobile, it doesn’t get much bigger than Ford.
- Chrysler Heritage: A Photographic History. Of course, Ford isn’t the only name that’s become an essential part of automotive history over the years. Walter P. Chrysler is at the top of the list as well.
- Mustang and the Pony Car Revolution. The Ford Mustang is quite possibly the most loved automobile model in all of automotive history, and it’s not hard to understand why.
- Detroit Area Test Tracks. Much has been written and commemorated in regards to Detroit’s role in the rise of the American automotive industry. If you’re in the habit of reading much about American automotive history, then it’s tempting to think you’ve explored everything to do with the Motor City.
In this enlightening book, history professor Katherine J. Parkin digs through a century’s worth of popular culture and advertising, peeling away stereotypes and gender expectations to uncover all...
Showing 1-4 of 4. The End of Detroit: How the Big Three Lost Their Grip on the American Car Market (Paperback) by. Micheline Maynard. (shelved 1 time as auto-industry-history) avg rating 3.58 — 97 ratings — published 1965. Want to Read. Rate this book. 1 of 5 stars 2 of 5 stars 3 of 5 stars 4 of 5 stars 5 of 5 stars.