The Ultimate American Muscle Cars Trivia Book: An Amazing Collection with over 500 Questions, Stories and Fun Facts for the Automotive Die hard Fans Quick look price $ 35 . 00
56 offers from $36.45. #11. My Dad Had That Car: A Nostalgic Look at the American Automobile, 1920-1990. Tad Burness. 665. Hardcover. 59 offers from $12.32. #12. The Science of Supercars: The Technology that Powers the Greatest Cars in the World.
People also ask
What is the best book on the history of cars?
What are the best books for car enthusiasts?
What are the best books about engines of change?
Explore our list of Automotive History Books at Barnes & Noble®. Get your order fast and stress free with free curbside pickup. ... Classic Car: The Definitive ...
Amazon.in - Buy Official Handbook of Automobiles 1906 book online at best prices in India on Amazon.in. Read Official Handbook of Automobiles 1906 book reviews & author details and more at Amazon.in. Free delivery on qualified orders.
- Association of Licensed Automobile Manufacturers U.s.
- Ford Dynasty: A Photographic History. When it comes to industry names that are absolutely synonymous with the concept of the automobile, it doesn’t get much bigger than Ford.
- Chrysler Heritage: A Photographic History. Of course, Ford isn’t the only name that’s become an essential part of automotive history over the years. Walter P. Chrysler is at the top of the list as well.
- Mustang and the Pony Car Revolution. The Ford Mustang is quite possibly the most loved automobile model in all of automotive history, and it’s not hard to understand why.
- Detroit Area Test Tracks. Much has been written and commemorated in regards to Detroit’s role in the rise of the American automotive industry. If you’re in the habit of reading much about American automotive history, then it’s tempting to think you’ve explored everything to do with the Motor City.