4 days ago · Most UN member nations were quick to recognise Bangladesh within months of its independence. Bhutan. As the Bangladesh Liberation War approached the defeat of the Pakistan Army, the Himalayan kingdom of Bhutan became the first state in the world to recognise the newly independent country on 6 December 1971.
- 26 March – 16 December 1971
- Indian–Bangladeshi victory, Surrender of Pakistani forces
- Predominantly:, East Pakistan (present-day Bangladesh), Spillover:, Eastern Front:, India–East Pakistan border, India–East Pakistan enclaves, parts of East and Northeast India, Western Front:, India–West Pakistan border, Line of Control (Kashmir), Zero Point, Indian Ocean:, Bay of Bengal (Eastern Front), Arabian Sea (Western Front)
- East Pakistan secedes from Pakistan as the People's Republic of Bangladesh
6 days ago · The National Intelligence Organization (Turkish: Millî İstihbarat Teşkilatı, MİT) is the state intelligence agency of Turkey.. Established in 1965 instead of the National Security Service, to gather information about the current and potential threats from inside and outside against all the elements that make up Turkey's indivisible integrity, constitutional order, existence, independence ...
People also ask
When did the Bangladesh Liberation War start and end?
When was Bangladesh recognised as a sovereign nation?
Why did the Soviet Union support Bangladesh in the War of Independence?
Who was the leader of India during the Bangladesh War?
4 days ago · The Turkic peoples of Central Asia were not organized in nation-states during most of the 20th century, after the collapse of the Russian Empire living either in the Soviet Union or (after a short-lived First East Turkestan Republic) in the Chinese Republic.
- 15,000,000-20,000,000 18% of population
5 days ago · East Bengal is a club mainly supported by the migrant population, known as Bangal, from the former Indian part of East Bengal (now modern-day Bangladesh). East Bengal is one of the biggest and most supported football clubs in Asia. There are approximately 30 to 40 million supporters from all across the nation and overseas.
Sep 28, 2021 · All deletion discussions relating to filmmakers, directors and other non-actor film-related people should now be listed on this page. This is a collection of discussions on the deletion of articles related to Actors and filmmakers. It is one of many deletion lists coordinated by WikiProject Deletion sorting.