Lake Ouachita is a pristine wilderness lake in West Central Arkansas encompassing almost 50,000 acres. 2022. 8. Hot Springs Mountain Tower.
- Opening Day at Oaklawn Racing Casino Resort.
- Take a Thermal Bath. Spa relaxation with friends in Hot Springs.
- The World's Shortest St Patrick's Day Parade.
- Pet an Alligator.
- More than Full Day. TIME TO SPEND. Given that Hot Springs National Park shares a name with the nearby town, it should come as no surprise that the 5,500-acre park serves as the main attraction in Hot Springs.
- Free, Historic Homes/Mansions, Tours, Sightseeing. TYPE. 1 to 2 hours.
- Free, Parks and Gardens, Hiking, Swimming/Pools. TYPE. Half Day to Full Day.
- Parks and Gardens, Monuments and Memorials. TYPE. 2 hours to Half Day.
Mid-America Science Museum. 500 Mid-America Blvd. Hot Springs, AR 71913. 501.767.3461 Website. Mid-America Science Museum is a state of the art science facility featuring exhibits like the Bob Wheeler Science Skywalk, the World's Most Powerful Conical Tesla Coil, the Oaklawn Foundation Digital Dome Theater, DinoTrek and more than 100 other ...
Things to do in Hot Springs It dates back to 1832 when Congress established, 40 years ahead of Yellowstone, the first federally protected area in the nation's history. Hot Springs Reservation, which was renamed Hot Springs National Park in 1921, was created to protect the 47 naturally flowing thermal springs on the southwestern slope of Hot ...