Open your Google Account. You might need to sign in. Under "Security," select Signing in to Google. Choose Password. You might need to sign in again. Enter your new password,...
- Forgot your password
- Forgot the email address you use to sign in
- Someone else is using your account
- Can’t sign in for another reason
- Recover a deleted Google Account
- Still can’t sign in
If you forgot your password or username, or you can’t get verification codes, follow these steps to recover your Google Account. That way, you can use services like Gmail, Photos, and Google Play.
Tip: If you use an account through your work, school, or other group, these steps might not work. Check with your administrator for help.
1. Follow the steps to recover your Google Account or Gmail.
• You'll be asked some questions to confirm it's your account. Answer the questions as best as you can.
• If you have trouble, try the tips to complete account recovery steps.
2. Reset your password when prompted. Choose a strong password that you haven't already used with this account.
1. To find your username, follow these steps. You need to know:
• A phone number or the recovery email address for the account.
• The full name on your account.
2. Follow the instructions to confirm it’s your account.
If you think someone is using your Google Account without your permission, follow the steps to recover a hacked or hijacked Google Account or Gmail.
If you have another problem, get help signing in.
If you recently deleted your Google Account, you can follow the steps to recover your account.
Create a new account
If you can’t sign in, try these tips for account recovery.
If you still can’t recover your account, you can create a new Google Account.
Avoid account & password recovery services
Change your Google Account password. In order to change your password, you need to be signed in. Continue to sign in. Search. Clear search. Close search. Main menu.
If you are locked out of your Google account or you forgot your username or password for an old account, click here to start the account recovery process. If you want to recover...
I'm having trouble resetting my password The following questions relate to issues you might encounter when following the steps to recover your account. Don’t recognize hints provided for...