Browse 82 filipino family reunion photos and images available, or search for asian family reunion to find more great photos and pictures.
Nov 9, 2017 · Family and relationships are essential in Filipino culture, so these gatherings are necessary. Have a good laugh while you read the following scenarios of Filipino family reunions and see if any of them sound familiar to you. 1. Food Galore. Your entire clan’s signature dishes all under one roof!
People also ask
What's a Filipino family reunion like?
How do I choose a family reunion location?
Should you go camping for a family reunion?
- "Ay, ang laki mo na!" Your tita, whom you only see once in a year, only ever says this to you, well, once a year.
- "Mag-mano ka sa tito/tita/lolo/lola mo." And there are hundreds of them! It's quite tiring, but you totally get that feeling of being respected, especially after your nephews and nieces do the same to you.
- "Kaninong anak ka nga?" Because every Baby is your tita and every Boy is your tito, relatives can get confused when you greet them and they give you aguinaldo.
- "Nagustuhan mo ba 'yung mga pinadala ko?" How can you not? Your favorite aunt from abroad always sends you enough clothes, shoes, makeup, and accessories to get you through all the holiday parties.
- Play tag. If you’re gathering as a family, there’s a good chance little ones will be in the mix. Keeping everyone’s attention can be a trick, so the more opportunities for fun, the better!
- Link up. One of the best ways to get everyone together in a photo is to link up! 🔗 Lining up is a great way to mix up heights as well as groups of family members and allows for lots of variety in images.
- Stack generations. A fun way to take advantage of multiple generations (and multiple heights!) is to stack generations. You can also incorporate little ones by making the line up a fun game!
- Capture a milestone moment. One of the best parts about our jobs here at Flytographer is helping to capture milestone moments for you and your loved ones, including those infrequent but beloved moments when generations of family members can be together.
May 17, 2023 · A theme is a great way to tie together all elements of your family reunion. Here are some ideas to get you thinking: Hawaiian Luau. Fiesta. Christmas in July. Decade Party (50s, 60s, 70s, etc.) Karaoke Fun. Back to Your Roots (Family tree) Murder Mystery.
May 19, 2023 · Family Reunion Gift Ideas. In some cases, those planning family reunions consider gifts for the guests. You can use gifts as prizes for games, give out party favors, or buy gifts for relatives that you rarely see. Whatever you choose to do, below are a few ideas for gift-giving. Photo Frames Or Albums. Many photos may be taken at your reunion.