Paul Stephen Rudd is an American actor, comedian, screenwriter and producer. He studied theater at the University of Kansas and the American Academy of Dramatic Arts before making his acting debut in 1992. Rudd's films include Clueless, Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers, Romeo + Juliet, Wet Hot American Summer, Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy, The 40-Year-Old Virgin, Knocked Up, This Is 40, Mute, and Ideal Home. He also has played Ant-Man in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, appearing in
2 days ago · Rudd was born in Passaic, New Jersey, on April 6, 1969, to English parents. His mother was a sales manager, while his father worked for TransWorld Airlines, which means they moved around when Rudd...
Paul Stephen Rudd was born in Passaic, New Jersey. His parents, Michael and Gloria, both from Jewish families, were born in the London area, U.K. He has one sister, who is three years younger than he is. Paul traveled with his family during his early years, because of his father's airline job at TWA.
- Paul Stephen Rudd
- 5' 10" (1.78 m)
- April 6, 1969 in Passaic, New Jersey, USA
- 'Clueless,' 'Romeo + Juliet' Despite Rudd's television exposure, most people first remember seeing the actor as the college-aged stepbrother of Cher, played by Alicia Silverstone, who eventually becomes the object of her picky affection, in the 1995 hit comedy Clueless.
- 'The Object of My Affection' In 1997, Rudd made his Broadway debut as Joe Farkas in the acclaimed play, The Last Night Of Ballyhoo, written by Alfred Uhry.
- 'The Cider House Rules' After returning to the stage as a gay-bashing Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints college student in Bash, opposite Calista Flockhart, Rudd took on his next high-profile feature, playing a WWII pilot in Lasse Hallestrom's The Cider House Rules (1999), co-starring Tobey Maguire, Michael Caine and Charlize Theron.
- 'Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy' After his recurring role on the hit TV show Friends, Rudd landed a leading role as reporter Brian Fantana in the news comedy Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy (2004), starring Will Ferrell, Christina Applegate and Steve Carell.
Paul Rudd was born on April 5, 1969, which makes him just 51 at the time of this writing. Somehow Paul Rudd has managed to escape the unidirectional Arrow of Time and never appears a day over 30. Snail protein facial masks?
Jun 10, 2021 · "Clueless" was released in 1995, which means Paul Rudd, born in 1969, was 26 years old upon the premiere, making his portrayal of a college student fairly realistic (And now, at age 52, he still...
- Andrea Butler
Mar 25, 2019 · Paul Rudd may be a 49-year-old actor, but the fact that you might not be able to tell the difference between the Avengers: Endgame actor now and the younger man has long been a popular joke on the...
As of 2021, Paul Rudd is married to Julie Rudd. Paul Stephen Rudd is an American actor, comedian, writer and producer who studied theatre at the University of Kansas and the American Drama Academy, before making his acting debut in 1992 with NBC’s drama series Sisters. He is known for his starring roles in the films Clueless and The ...
- Movie Actor
- Passaic, New Jersey, USA
Paul Rudd is an American actor, comedian, writer, and producer whose career began in 1992 when he was cast in the role of Kirby Philby in the TV series Sisters until 1995. . Also in 1995, he starred in his feature film debut as Tommy Doyle in Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers, as well as co-starring alongside Alicia Silverstone in the cult classic Clueless, one of his more notable early roles.
- related to: how old is paul rudd