Home Remedies for Dengue
- Eating green leafy vegetables can provide the essential vitamins and minerals that can ward off the infection.
- Chewing two cloves of garlic or drinking hot garlic vegetable soup can decrease the multiplication of viruses. ...
- To maintain the water and electrolyte balance of the body, oral rehydration solution should be given. ...
People also ask
How much time does it take to cure dengue?
How do people die from dengue?
How to deal with dengue fever?
How does one treat dengue fever?
- Papaya Leaf Juice. You Will Need. A handful of papaya leaves. What You Have To Do. Take a handful of papaya leaves and crush them using a pestle and mortar.
- Goat Milk. You Will Need. 1 cup of goat milk. What You Have To Do. Drink a cup of preboiled goat milk. How Often You Should Do This. You must drink goat’s milk 1 to 2 times daily.
- Giloy Juice. You Will Need. 500-1000 mg of giloy extract. 1 cup of water. What You Have To Do. Add the giloy extract to a cup of boiled water. Mix well and consume it.
- Guava Juice. You Will Need. 1-2 cups of fresh guava juice. What You Have To Do. Drink a cup or two of guava juice. You can also have a bowl of cut guavas instead of the juice.
- John Staughton (Basc, BFA)
- Papaya Leaves. Papaya leaves are widely known as being a natural cure for dengue fever. The complex mix of nutrients and an organic compound called papain (also known as papaya proteinase) found in raw papayas can cause a rise in your platelet count, the high levels of vitamin C also help to stimulate the immune system, and the antioxidants help to reduce oxidative stress and eliminate excess toxins in the blood.
- Barley Grass. Barley grass has the unique ability to significantly increase the body’s blood platelet count by stimulating the production of more blood cells.
- Goldenseal. Although many herbal or natural remedies aren’t directly approved or proven through research, homeopathic physicians have praised goldenseal for its ability to clear up the symptoms of dengue fever very quickly and eliminate the virus from the body.
- Water. As obvious as this might be staying hydrated through a bout of dengue is extremely important. Due to the excessive sweating, bodily exertion, and the internal toll that dengue fever takes on the body, extreme dehydration is common.
- how to cure dengue fever naturallyyoutube.com
- How To Cure Dengue Fever Naturally With Papaya Leaves - Home Remedy | Bowl of Herbs Recipeyoutube.com
- how to cure dengue fever naturallyyoutube.com
- How to cure from Dengue Fever | Natural Remedy Centre | Shumaila Tajiyoutube.com
- Giloy juice. Giloy juice is a well-known remedy for dengue fever. Giloy juice improves metabolism and builds immunity.
- Papaya leaf juice. As platelet count comes down in dengue patients, papaya leaf juice is a great remedy to increase...
- Fresh guava juice. Guava juice is loaded with multiple nutrients. It is rich in vitamin C which...
- Drink sufficient Water. Excessive sweating, exertion during dengue fever can lead to extreme dehydration. As a result,...
- Juice of Papaya Leaves. Another very effective remedy is drinking papaya leaf juice. Papaya leaves are known to be the...
- Chew Basil Leaves. Basil leaves are miraculous herbs that not only help during dengue fever,...
Sep 03, 2020 · Basil or tulsi leaves are a popular and effective Ayurvedic remedy for dengue fever. Not only basil leaves can fight dengue fever, but also improve your overall immunity. Basil leaves contain...
- HTC Team
- Papaya leaves. Papaya leaves helps in dengue fever cure by increasing the platelet count and thus reduces the symptoms. Papaya leaves helps in reducing the symptoms like body ache, chills and nausea.
- Fenugreek leaves. Fenugreek leaves acts as sedative. Fenugreek leaves can reduce your fever and ease pain. It also promotes restful sleep during the course of infection.
- Tulsi leaves. Take few tulsi leaves and boil it in water and to the same solution add about 2 grams of black pepper to it. Drink this solution daily that helps in building your immunity.
- Turmeric. Turmeric is popularly known as a healing agent. Turmeric also helps in boosting your metabolism apart from acting as a natural cure for dengue.
Sep 08, 2017 · Diagnosis and treatment Doctors can diagnose dengue infection with a blood test. There are no particular medicines or antibiotics to cure the same since it's caused by a virus but you are advised...
- Preparing For Your Appointment
Diagnosing dengue fever can be difficult, because its signs and symptoms can be easily confused with those of other diseases — such as malaria, leptospirosis and typhoid fever.Your doctor will likely ask about your medical and travel history. Be sure to describe international trips in detail, including the countries you visited and the dates, as well as any contact you may have had with mosquitoes.Certain laboratory tests can detect evidence of the dengue viruses, but test results usually com...
No specific treatment for dengue fever exists. Your doctor may recommend that you drink plenty of fluids to avoid dehydration from vomiting and a high fever.While recovering from dengue fever, watch for signs and symptoms of dehydration. Call your doctor right away if you develop any of the following: 1. Decreased urination 2. Few or no tears 3. Dry mouth or lips 4. Lethargy or confusion 5. Cold or clammy extremitiesAcetaminophen (Tylenol, others) can alleviate pain and reduce fever. Avoid pa...
You'll likely start by seeing your primary care provider. But you might also be referred to a doctor who specializes in infectious diseases.Because appointments can be brief, and because there's often a lot of ground to cover, it's a good idea to be well-prepared for your appointment. Here's some information to help you get ready, and what to expect from your doctor.
Dengue (pronounced DENgee) fever is a painful, debilitating mosquito-borne disease caused by any one of four closely related dengue viruses. These viruses are related to the viruses that cause West Nile infection and yellow fever.
An estimated 390 million dengue infections occur worldwide each year, with about 96 million resulting in illness. Most cases occur in tropical areas of the world, with the greatest risk occurring in: Most cases in the United States occur in people who contracted the infection while traveling abroad. But the risk is increasing for people living along the Texas-Mexico border and in other parts of the southern United States. In 2009, an outbreak of dengue fever was identified in Key West, Fla.
Dengue fever is transmitted by the bite of an Aedes mosquito infected with a dengue virus. The mosquito becomes infected when it bites a person with dengue virus in their blood. It cant be spread directly from one person to another person.
Symptoms, which usually begin four to six days after infection and last for up to 10 days, may include Sometimes, symptoms are mild and can be mistaken for those of the flu or another viral infection. Younger children and people who have never had the infection before tend to have milder cases than older children and adults. However, serious problems can develop. These include dengue hemorrhagic fever, a rare complication characterized by high fever, damage to lymph and blood vessels, bleeding from the nose and gums, enlargement of the liver, and failure of the circulatory system. The symptoms may progress to massive bleeding, shock, and death. This is called dengue shock syndrome (DSS).
- Mary Anne Dunkin
- 51 sec
Mar 07, 2019 · Folate is a B vitamin that helps your cells, including blood cells. It appears naturally in many foods, and it’s added to others in the form of folic acid. Sources of natural folate include: