How to use papaya leaves to fight dengue
- /10 Method 1. Partly dry some medium-sized papaya leaves after thoroughly washing them. Cut them into small pieces.
- /10 Method 2. Another way is to eat ripe papaya daily. Also, you can drink a glass of papaya juice by adding a little lemon juice.
- /10 Method 3. Take some papaya leaves and crush them. ...
People also ask
How can you cure dengue fever?
How to use papaya leaves to fight dengue?
Can papaya leaf juice or coconut oil prevent dengue?
What is the best remedy for dengue fever?
Aug 21, 2019 · Ways to use papaya leaves to cure dengue: The juice or pulp made from papaya plant is quite effective not only in fighting the symptoms of dengue fever, but also in curing it.
Jul 03, 2018 · Grind Or Juice The Papaya Leaves. There seems to be more than one way of using papaya leaves to deal with dengue. Ask your doctor which of these works best in your case. 1 spoon of ground papaya leaves every 4 hours increased the platelet count in 2 dengue-affected boys (ages 10 and 14). 9
- Dengue Treatment: How To Make Papaya Leaf Juice At Homeyoutube.com
- USE PAPAYA LEAF JUICE TO EFFECTIVELY CURE DENGUE FEVERyoutube.com
- Papaya Leaves: for Dengueyoutube.com
- How to use papaya leaves to fight dengueyoutube.com
Jul 08, 2019 · Papaya leaf juice in conjunction with your allopathic treatment can be effective in treatment of dengue and malaria. 2. Papaya leaf juice can be beneficial for people with a weak immune system.
- Garima Arora
Dec 09, 2016 · So, for pregnant women Dengue Treatment with papaya leaves is not suitable. Home remedies for Burns. So, this is all about the Dengue Treatment with papaya leaves. As it is a proven remedy for dengue which is practiced by many people. So, if anyone is suffering from dengue fever, use this Papaya leaves juice regularly and notice the change.
- Papaya Leaf Juice. You Will Need. A handful of papaya leaves. What You Have To Do. Take a handful of papaya leaves and crush them using a pestle and mortar.
- Goat Milk. You Will Need. 1 cup of goat milk. What You Have To Do. Drink a cup of preboiled goat milk. How Often You Should Do This. You must drink goat’s milk 1 to 2 times daily.
- Giloy Juice. You Will Need. 500-1000 mg of giloy extract. 1 cup of water. What You Have To Do. Add the giloy extract to a cup of boiled water. Mix well and consume it.
- Guava Juice. You Will Need. 1-2 cups of fresh guava juice. What You Have To Do. Drink a cup or two of guava juice. You can also have a bowl of cut guavas instead of the juice.
Nov 19, 2018 · Dengue takes a toll on the platelets and white blood cells, and leaves the patient extremely fatigued and in a tremendous amount of pain. Read more: Dengue 101: Causes And Treatment One home remedy that has been referred by many patients of dengue, is the use of papaya leaf juice to increase platelet count.
Papaya leaf has caught on as a treatment for dengue, chikungunya, and zika. It was first used in India as a natural spray to kill Aedes aegypti mosquitoes that carry dengue and yellow fever viruses. According to one study, papaya leaf spray is toxic to the mosquito larvae but safe to use around people.
Feb 03, 2015 · Can papaya plant leaves cure dengue? There is no scientific answer to this question, but the use of papaya leaves has grown phenomenally in the capital in the past few weeks as the mosquito-borne disease sees a spurt, claiming at least five lives in the national capital. Over 900 cases have been reported here so far.
With the surge in dengue cases this year, a 2012 Facebook post with an image of papaya leaves is viral again with close to 995,000 shares since it was first posted. This Facebook post attributes a Times of India article as the source of information, and suggests that the juice of papaya leaves may be a miracle cure for dengue.
- May treat symptoms related to dengue fever. One of the most prominent medicinal benefits of papaya leaf is its potential to treat certain symptoms associated with dengue fever.
- May promote balanced blood sugar. Papaya leaf is often used in Mexican folk medicine as a natural therapy for treating diabetes and improving blood sugar control (5).
- May support digestive function. Papaya leaf teas and extracts are often used as an alternative therapy to alleviate uncomfortable digestive symptoms, such as gas, bloating, and heartburn.
- May have anti-inflammatory effects. Various papaya leaf preparations are frequently used to remedy a broad range of internal and external inflammatory conditions, including skin rashes, muscle aches, and joint pain.