- Apply now
Quick & Easy-to-use.
Find Out How We Can Help You!
- How It Works
Create, Sell and we will handle
fulfillment for you.
- Sell On Etsy
Etsy Drop Shipping Print on Demand
solution for ecommerce - the ...
Everything You Ever Need to Know.
Fast & Easy, Find Now!
- Apply now
8.0/10 (690 reviews)
People also ask
What is the easiest way to earn money on YouTube?
How I can earn maximum money from YouTube?
How do YouTubers make their money?
How much do YouTubers really make?
To earn money on YouTube, you’ll need to apply for and be accepted into the YouTube Partner Program (YPP).
Apr 21, 2021 · You need at least 4,000 watch hours in the previous 12 months and 1000 subscribers to start earning money. You can monetize a video as it uploads by clicking the Monetization tab and checking the “Monetize with Ads” box.
- Become a YouTube Partner. The YouTube Partner Program is how regular YouTubers get access to special features on the platform. You don’t need to be a partner to make money on YouTube (just setting up an AdSense account and getting views is enough to handle that), but being a Partner makes it a lot easier.
- Sell your own merchandise. Maybe you identify as a content creator first, and entrepreneur second. (Just remember that even Drake sells t-shirts.) Alternately, you’re an entrepreneur first and video creator second, which means you probably already have a product, and you’re designing your YouTube marketing strategy to sell it.
- Create sponsored content. You don’t have to be on Instagram to be an influencer. The advantage of the #sponcon strategy is that you don’t have to give YouTube a cut of your earnings.
- Get your fans to pay you directly. This strategy for making money on YouTube includes a few different income streams, but they all have one thing in common: you have to make it easy for your fans to show their appreciation with their credit card.
- YouTube Monetization: Use affiliate links on YouTube. Promoting affiliate links can be a massive earning opportunity for channels that offer in-depth tutorials as well as insightful product reviews.
- Become a YouTube Partner and earn from ads. For many YouTubers, ads are the most essential revenue stream. As a YouTube Partner, you make money in different ways.
- Make Money on YouTube with Funding from Your Fans. If you’ve built a following of loyal fans, encouraging them to crowdfund your channel can help you fund your new videos and profit.
- Master Your YouTube SEO. For video creators who have not built a significant following yet, you have to step up your game and maximize YouTube SEO this year.
- To get started monetizing your YouTube channel, first, log into your account.
- In the “Channel Settings” tab, choose “Enable Monetization”.
- Follow the steps outlined in that section to accept the YouTube monetization agreement.
- Locate the “Upload” tab and you will see a green box that has a “$” next to the videos that are eligible to be monetized. The videos that aren’t eligible for monetization because of copyright will appear in the “Copyright Notices” tab.
- Apply for the YouTube Partner Program. To earn directly through YouTube, you must partner with the site. Once you do, there are several ways to cash in, but to become a partner you must meet the requirements
- Connect to Google AdSense. To get approved as a partner, you need to connect your channel to Google AdSense, the company’s advertising system. Advertisers use AdSense to bid for space on videos based on factors such as your audience, video topic and relevant keywords.
- Check out YouTube Premium. AdSense isn't the only way partners can make money on YouTube. You can also make videos available on YouTube Premium, which is the site’s ad-free subscription service.
- Use product placement and video sponsorship. Companies interested in your channel’s audience might sponsor your videos or offer you product placement deals in exchange for a shout out.
printify.com has been visited by 10K+ users in the past month
8.0/10 (690 reviews)