People also ask
How to increase font size on Mac?
How do I make my screen bigger on my Mac?
How do I change the size of a desktop icon?
How do I change the font size in Windows 10?
On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Settings, then click Displays in the sidebar. (You may need to scroll down.) On the right, select a resolution. A lower resolution increases the size of everything on the screen. See Change your Mac display’s resolution. Make text and icons bigger across apps and system features
- Increase the overall system text size on Mac. Open System Settings on your MacBook or Mac desktop. Select Displays from the left sidebar. Select Larger Text or an option that’s on the left of the currently selected Default text style.
- Change the text size of some apps. macOS Sonoma allows you to change the text size of a handful of apps on a per-case basis. Please follow our dedicated tutorial to do that.
- Use in-app text size settings. Some apps like Notes and Messages offer an inbuilt option to adjust the text size. You will find them in their in-app settings, which you can access by opening the app and pressing the Command + comma (,) keys or by clicking the app name > Settings from the top menu bar.
- Use the Accessibility features to make text bigger. If you want to increase the text size for a shorter period of time, you can do this using the built-in accessibility features and keyboard shortcuts.
1. Click the Apple icon in the top-left corner of the screen and select System Preferences. Click on System Preferences. Devon Delfino/Business Insider 2. Click Displays. Select Displays. Kyle...
- Use a Keyboard Shortcut to Increase Text Size. One of the easiest ways to adjust text size in many applications is by using the zoom keyboard shortcut: Cmd + Plus (+).
- Change the Text Size in Common Web Browsers. Most popular browsers allow you to adjust the default font attributes, which is handy if you want to keep other on-screen elements at a reasonable size.
- Change the Text Size in Finder. Is Finder’s font a little too small for your liking? If so, you can use a simple setting to modify the text for just that application.
- Change the Screen Resolution in macOS. If you’d prefer to take a less targeted approach and make everything bigger, you can adjust your screen resolution.
- Decrease Screen Resolution to Increase Font Size 1. Click the Apple icon in the top left corner. RECOMMENDED VIDEOS FOR YOU... CLOSE. Totally Rated: Sonos Arc, Oddworld: Soulstorm, and The Red Magic 6.
- Increase Text Size for Desktop Icons 1. Click View in the menu bar. 2. Select Show View Options. 3. Click the number next to Text size. 4. Select a larger number.
- Increase the Size of the Sidebar in the Finder. 1 Click the Apple icon in the top left corner. 2. Select System Preferences. 3. Click General. 4. Click the field next to Sidebar icon size.
- Increase Size of Text in a Web Browser 1. Click Command and + at the same time until text looks large enough. Unlike the other changes you can make, when you set a website to render at a larger size, that will only effect pages on that domain (i.e.