People also ask
How do I upload my own music to YouTube Music?
What content can I upload to YouTube Music Premium?
How many songs can I upload to my YouTube Music Library?
How do I upload videos to YouTube?
- How to upload
- View, manage, and search your uploads
Save your personal music collection to your YouTube Music library by uploading your songs and albums. Once your music is uploaded, you can use YouTube Music to play your uploaded music as part of your listening experience.
There are two ways to upload your music. On a computer:
1. Drag your file(s) to any surface on music.youtube.com.
2. Go to music.youtube.com and click your profile picture Upload music.
Supported file formats for uploads include FLAC, M4A, MP3, OGG, and WMA.
You will see a progress bar indicating your music is uploading and a confirmation message once the songs have been uploaded. Your uploaded music may take some time to show up in your library, even after it has been successfully uploaded.
Things to know:
To view or manage the music you’ve uploaded, go to Library Songs Uploads or Library Albums Uploads. In order to view your uploads in the YouTube Music app, you must be using the YouTube mobile version 3.51+ or newer.
To search for music you’ve uploaded, click or tap “Uploads” after searching to view uploaded search results.
What to know about music uploads:
• Your music uploads will not influence your music recommendations in YouTube Music.
• You are the only one who can play the music you have uploaded; other YouTube Music users will not have access to your uploads.
• If you share a playlist with another user that contains music you uploaded, they will not be able to play the uploaded songs in your playlist. This includes members of your Google or YouTube family plan.
Aug 27, 2020 · To get started, navigate to music.youtube.com in a web browser, such as Chrome. Next, click your profile photo in the top-right corner. Select "Upload Music" from the menu. A file browser window will open. Navigate to the folder that contains the music you want to upload. In this case, we're using the "Music" folder.
- Joe Fedewa
Dec 17, 2021 · How to upload album to YouTube in three easy steps? We will cover everything that you need from how to make an album on YouTube to how to upload a album on YT! Veefly Blog - Boost Your YouTube Videos