When your software systems talk to each other, your team can focus on building a great training business – not manually moving data around. By connecting your training business with integrations, you can transform your data and automate processes that weren’t possible before.
Without a training management software system, training providers get bogged down with manual administration. Often a maze of systems are already in place, but these are not fit for purpose. They don’t talk to each other, create efficiencies, or grow business.
1. Set Up Your System How Arlo Works Your camera works wire-free, powered by the battery. When your Arlo camera detects motion, it uses a WiFi link to the Arlo base station to stream video to your Arlo account in the cloud. The appearance of the Arlo base station varies, as shown in the following illustrations. Get the Arlo App
- Zoom. Combine the world’s leading web conferencing software with Arlo’s software for training companies. With our native integration it’s intuitively easy to use Arlo and Zoom together!
- Mailchimp. Keep your email marketing lists and communications up-to-date with this Zapier integration between Mailchimp and Arlo. When a new contact subscribes to a newsletter or registers for a course in Arlo, it will automatically add/update a new Mailchimp subscriber.
- Xero. With Arlo’s native integration with Xero you can accept payments online by credit card, invoice, account, and bank transfer and integrate the information between both systems.
- Moodle LMS. Arlo’s native integration with Moodle allows you to promote and sell self-paced online, face-to-face, live online, and blended courses. In Moodle, deliver self paced courses and include quizzes, SCORM objects, videos, and other online activities.
Arlo makes training company administration a breeze. It is a cloud-based training management software built specifically for training companies. Manage your entire training business in one system: online registration, course management, CRM, website integration, online delivery and more. Arlo will take your business to another level.
If your training business is still using spreadsheets to manage registrations, you have staff manually updating data across systems, or you’ve been caught out by human error, then you need a training management system (TMS). With a TMS at the centre of your business you can automate processes and streamline your training operation.
1. Create your Arlo account. You use the same account to manage all your Arlo devices. 2. Connect the Arlo base station to the Internet and add it to your account. 3. Add each Arlo Pro 2 camera and sync it with the Arlo bae station. Once you set up your Arlo account, you can access it by using the Arlo app on a