People also ask
Why is it important to learn English?
What are the advantages of speaking English fluently?
What is the purpose of learning English?
Why speaking English is important?
- English is a global language. English is the most commonly spoken language in the world. One out of five people can speak or at least understand English!
- Studying English can help you get a job. English is the language of science, aviation, computers, diplomacy, and tourism. Knowing English increases your chances of getting a good job in a multinational company within your home country or of finding work abroad.
- Learning English can help you meet new people. English is the official language of 53 countries and is used as a lingua franca (a mutually known language) by people from all around the world.
- Many scientific papers are written in English. In the last century, the number of scientific papers written in English has started to outweigh the number of papers written in the native language of the researcher.
Besides being useful, English can give you a lot of satisfaction: it will make you feel great when you realize you can progress, maybe slowly but steadily. Accepting the challenge of learning it and starting to communicate with people from any country in the world will give you a sense of personal achievement and fulfillment. Start learning now!
May 27, 2014 · As the most common language, English has the power of connecting people from many different cultures, building relationships and understanding. After putting your time and effort in to learn English, you’ll be able to speak with around 20% of people in the world. English is the official language of 67 countries That’s right, 67 countries!
- English Opens New Career Opportunities. First and foremost, learning English can help you pursue and obtain more career opportunities. These days, the job market is global—many companies need employees who can communicate with partners and clients all over the world.
- English Tests Can Get You Into School. If you learn English well enough to pass tests like the TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) you can study in English-language universities across the globe.
- English Is the Top Language of the Internet. English is the most-used language online, with nearly 1 billion users typing and chatting in the language.
- English Makes Your Life More Entertaining. Want to put more books on your bookshelf? Want more options for a Friday movie night? Learning English will open a whole world of entertainment for you.
Jul 24, 2019 · Importance of learning English Language 24 July 2019 Admin English becomes the default option for communication as it is spoken and understood across the global. Hence making it a good companion for travel enthusiasts. While proficient English-speaking skills appeals your resume and it can boost hiring potential.