en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_the_Heart_of_the_Sea_(film)#:~:text=Cast 1 Chris Hemsworth as Owen Chase, the,Frank Dillane as Henry Coffin More items...
- Chris Hemsworth as Owen Chase, the first mate
- Benjamin Walker as Captain George Pollard Jr.
- Cillian Murphy as Matthew Joy, the second mate
- Tom Holland as Thomas Nickerson, the cabin boy Brendan Gleeson as Old Thomas Nickerson
- Ben Whishaw as Herman Melville
- Michelle Fairley as Mrs. ...
- Gary Beadle as William Bond
- Frank Dillane as Henry Coffin
People also ask
Who is the cast of the heart of the sea?
What is the heart of the sea movie?
Is in the heart of the sea any good?
Who directed film heart of sea?
In the Heart of the Sea (2015) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more.
An international co-production between the United States and Spain, the film stars Chris Hemsworth, Benjamin Walker, Cillian Murphy, Tom Holland, Ben Whishaw, and Brendan Gleeson. The film premiered in New York City on December 7, 2015, and was released in cinemas in the United States on December 11, 2015, by Warner Bros. Pictures.
- In the Heart of the Sea Official Trailer #1 (2015) - Chris Hemsworth Movie HDyoutube.com
- In the Heart of the Sea - Official Teaser Trailer [HD]youtube.com
- In the Heart of the Seavimeo.com
- In the Heart of the Sea (2015)imdb.com
Dec 11, 2015 · In 1820, the New England whaling ship Essex was assaulted by something no one could believe: a whale of mammoth size and will, and an almost human sense of vengeance. The real- life maritime disaster would inspire Herman Melville’s Moby-Dick.
In the Heart of the Sea Cast and Crew "Based on the incredible true story that inspired Moby Dick" TMDb Score. 67. PG-13 2 hr 2 min Dec 7th, 2015 History ...
In 1820, crewmen (Chris Hemsworth, Benjamin Walker, Cillian Murphy) aboard the New England vessel Essex face a harrowing battle for survival when a whale of mammoth size and strength attacks with...
- action, adventure, drama, history
About. Ron Howard-directed adventure film about the sinking of the ship Essex in 1820, an event that inspired the epic novel Moby-Dick.. Trivia. The film gained inspiration from a book of the same name written by Nathaniel Philbrick and published in 2000.
Main article: In the Heart of the Sea (film) The story was adapted into a feature film by director Ron Howard, starring Chris Hemsworth, Ben Whishaw, and Cillian Murphy. Advertising for the film points out that the historical story inspired the Moby Dick mythology.
- Nathaniel Philbrick
- 320 pp.
- May 8, 2000