Oct 11, 2021 · He is a nonprofit founder and entrepreneur whose many successes make him one of the most inspirational people of this century. 5. Martin Luther King Jr. Martin Luther King Jr. was an iconic civil rights leader who was instrumental in activism in the United States. King was born in 1929 in Atlanta. He was the son of a minister who received his ...
- Sir Isaac Newton. A name taught about in every science class the world over, Sir Isaac Newton is undoubtedly one of the most inspirational people to have ever lived.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Luther, arguably one of the most important names of the 20th century, fundamentally underpinned the mass movement of equal rights and inspired an entire generation to rethink racial equality.
- Charles Darwin. Much like Newton, Darwin’s radical thinking not only propelled the entire theory of evolution to the forefront of scientific exploration, but he also revealed the marvels and intrigues of the natural world to wider society through his epic, and highly dangerous, five year voyage across the world on HMS Beagle.
- William Shakespeare. The revered king of literature, Shakespeare’s writing grappled with and reflected the very nature of humankind. An actor, playwright and poet, his works changed the way in which people thought about themselves and contemporary society, thus changing the entire English speaking world forever.
People also ask
Who are the most inspirational people in history?
Who are the most influential leaders in history?
Who are the most influential young people in history?
Who is the most influential figure in history?
- Rosa Parks: Wouldn’t give up her seat. Tired from a full day’s work, Rosa Parks boarded a Montgomery bus on December 1, 1955 and forever became one of the inspirational people who changed the world.
- Todd Beamer and the passengers of Flight 93: Fought back against 9/11 terrorists. When account manager Todd Beamer and the other passengers on United Airlines Flight 93 realized their plane had been seized by terrorists, they worked quickly and courageously to reclaim control.
- Mohamed Bouazizi: Sparked a revolution. Tunisian street vendor Mohamed Bouazizi never had any dreams bigger than saving enough money to rent or buy a pick-up truck, but he became one of the inspirational people who changed the world.
- Candy Lightner: Stood up against drunk driving. After her 13-year-old daughter was killed by a repeat DWI offender, Candy Lightner founded Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) in her home on March 7, 1980.
This is a selection of inspirational people, people who have made a lasting contribution towards creating a better world. These people have inspired others by their various achievements, but also by their attitude and values. Characteristics of Inspirational people Don’t accept prevailing beliefs and conventional wisdom as necessarily the truth. Energy, enthusiasm and motivation to […]
- Peter Diamandis. Engineer, physician, best selling author, and brilliant entrepreneur. He’s best known for founding the XPRIZE Foundation (which has given millions of dollars to improve the health of our oceans) and Singular University (whose mission is to educate leaders to apply exponential technologies to address the biggest challenges we face today).
- Liz Murray. When Liz became homeless at the age of 15, it was just after her mother died of HIV and her father moved into a homeless shelter. In such a painful situation, most people would only be able to see their immediate circumstances.
- Nick Vujicic. Nick Vujicic was born with tetra-amelia syndrome, a rare disorder characterized by the absence of all four limbs. His videos on YouTube have inspired millions and millions of people with his message to love life and live without limits.
- Tim Ferriss. He wrote the book that redefined wealth and freedom. He embodies the ability to learn and master…anything. In his most recent project, the Tim Ferriss Podcast, he’s interviewed Billionaires, 3-Star Generals, Hollywood Producers, and Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- Imhotep. Imhotep, also known as the actual ‘Father of Medicine’, has left an overwhelming effect on the history of the world. He is remembered till date as one of the first and the most influential architect, physician and engineer the world has ever had.
- George Washington. Elected as the president of United States for two consecutive terms, George Washington has been one of the most influential people in shaping the future of America.
- Walt Disney. The animation industry is incomplete without Walt Disney, a popular cartoonist who has done more than his bit of filling people’s lives with the happiness of animated movies.
- Che Guevara. Ernesto Guevara was a rebel from Argentina, who is also referred to as ‘Che’. It was during his travels throughout South America that he saw the miserable state of the people and this stark contrast with the rich invoked his Marxists beliefs.