Aug 01, 2020 · We, as humans, have always fantasized about extraterrestrial beings living on other planets. So far, we haven’t reached any conclusions, at least officially. At least until now. Time to time, some strange events occur, and these events sometimes suggest the existence that some kind of alien life not only exists but that they are living among us.
May 31, 2019 · UFOs are very real, as we have recently seen — but that doesn't mean E.T. has been violating our airspace. "UFO" refers to any flying object an observer cannot readily identify.
Dec 16, 2020 · Are aliens real? We don't know for sure, but we want to believe. Outer space is a vast expanse that we have so much more to learn about, which is why it's hard to flat-out deny the possibility that...
- 1 min
- Phil Whitaker
- Proof Aliens Exist. In a recently leaked memo, the FBI has confirmed the existence of extraterrestrial life, though the claim is now being denied by the bureau.
- UFO Encounter. A recent video from the government shows footage of fighter pilots encountering a UFO with a disk-like shape. The fact that the government would even release such footage is proof enough that there are aliens out there interacting with humans and based on how advanced their flight technology is, they have been visiting us for quite some time.
- The Secret Pentagon UFO Program. When you think about it, it makes total sense that our government has been lying to us. If the public knew about what was really going on behind closed doors with regards to alien life, we would collectively freak out.
- CIA Releases Over 13 Million Pages of Declassified Documents. The CIA recently released over 13 million pages worth of previously classified documents, with many of them talking about the existence of UFOs.
People also ask
Are there really aliens on this earth?
Does extraterrestrial life really exist on Earth?
What is the evidence for alien life?
Is there any evidence of alien life?
Tech & Science NASA Aliens Extraterrestrial life Space Updated | Anonymous, the global hacking collective, believes that alien life exists—and that NASA is about to confirm it.
Nov 19, 2013 · We already know that the spiders from Mars are real -- but has the NASA rover Curiosity picked up real evidence of extraterrestrial life on the Red Planet? Conspiracy theorists think so. Some of these photos -- taken by the Curiosity over the past year and on other missions to Mars -- look a lot like rocks.
- Grays. The Gray’s come from a star-system known as Zeti Reticuli which is a star system located somewhere in the southern celestial hemisphere and are thought to be one of the alien races in contact with earth.
- The Sassani. Hybrids are particularly common across the cosmos and are believed to be of the alien races in contact with earth. Some even believe that we humans are genetic hybrids ourselves but that’s a discussion for another conspiracy forum.
- Arcturians. Of all of the species known believed to inhabit to the Milky Way, the Arcturians are the most ancient and the wisest. They are said to be one of the alien races in contact with earth.
- The Nordics. The Nordics look like Norse Gods; blonde with brilliant-blue eyes and the bodies of 6 foot tall, finely-toned athletes. You can see where the Scandinavian’s got their inspiration for Thor from.
- The Government Literally Just Admitted It’s Taking UFOs Seriously. And, according to researchers, it’s only pretended to end the program. In 1952, a CIA group called the Psychological Strategy Board concluded that, when it came to UFOs, the American public was dangerously gullible and prone to “hysterical mass behavior.”
- Harry Reid Says We’re Not Taking Them Seriously Enough. The former Senate majority leader is definitely a truther. Eric Benson: I’m curious about just where your interest in this subject comes from.
- Scientists Are Suddenly Much More Bullish About the Possibility of Life Out There. The universe is really big, people. Just 30 years ago, we had not discovered a single planet outside our solar system.
- They’re Especially Bullish About These Planets. Adventures in the “Goldilocks zone.” Scientists now think every one in five or six planets might be habitable, based on two general criteria: They’re rocky, and they reside in a region of the star’s orbit called the “Goldilocks zone,” where it’s not too cold and not too hot, but just right to allow for liquid water to form on the surface.
From an alien caught on tape on the White House to extraterrestrials caught on camera all over the world, this video takes a look at the top 5 times extrater...
- 31 min