- Caitlin Busch
- April 17, 1897: A crash in Aurora, Texas. In 1897, a “cigar-shaped” UFO supposedly crashed into a windmill belonging to Judge J.S. Proctor of Aurora, Texas.
- May 11, 1950: McMinnville UFO in McMinnville, Oregon. One of the most disputed and often-studied UFO events in U.S. history concerns a pair of photos taken by Paul Trent after his wife, Evelyn, first spotted a slow-moving, metallic disk in the sky near their farm just outside McMinnville, Oregon.
- December 9, 1965: The Kecksburg Incident in Kecksburg, Pennsylvania. In 1965, a giant space acorn landed in the woods outside Kecksburg, Pennsylvania.
- March 24, 1983: V-shaped lights in Hudson Valley, New York. A fever of sorts overtook the Hudson Valley area in the mid-‘80s, with over 5,000 people reporting UFO sightings between 1982 and 1986.
- The Government Literally Just Admitted It’s Taking UFOs Seriously. And, according to researchers, it’s only pretended to end the program. In 1952, a CIA group called the Psychological Strategy Board concluded that, when it came to UFOs, the American public was dangerously gullible and prone to “hysterical mass behavior.”
- Harry Reid Says We’re Not Taking Them Seriously Enough. The former Senate majority leader is definitely a truther. Eric Benson: I’m curious about just where your interest in this subject comes from.
- Scientists Are Suddenly Much More Bullish About the Possibility of Life Out There. The universe is really big, people. Just 30 years ago, we had not discovered a single planet outside our solar system.
- They’re Especially Bullish About These Planets. Adventures in the “Goldilocks zone.” Scientists now think every one in five or six planets might be habitable, based on two general criteria: They’re rocky, and they reside in a region of the star’s orbit called the “Goldilocks zone,” where it’s not too cold and not too hot, but just right to allow for liquid water to form on the surface.
People also ask
Are there any alien abduction stories?
Are UFOs and aliens true stories?
Are space aliens real?
Are there any real UFO sightings?
- Abduction in Quebec. While on vacation, a man dreams of an alien abduction. The next night, he discovers a tiny scar in the shape of an arrow pointing upwards!
- Alien Creature at the Window. An expert in aliens and monsters sees a horrible face at the window. When he checks, he finds the creature's imprint. Was it a monster or an alien?
- Alien Intentions. A woman recalls a lost memory of an alien abduction and connects it to more recent encounters with evil "gray people" who stalk her to this day.
- Alien in the Tub. A child wakes up to discover an alien exploring the bathroom. Could the alien really be simply curious about shampoos, soaps, and wash cloths?
May 31, 2019 · UFOs Are Real, But Don't Assume They're Alien Spaceships By Mike Wall May 31, 2019 Aliens shouldn't be the default explanation for weird stuff in the sky. In 2014 and 2015, pilots with the U.S....
Feb 29, 2016 · Evolutionary biologist Simon Conway Morris, best known for his study on the Cambrian explosion, believes extraterrestrials are real and that they will look like humans. You can read more about that here. The picture to your left was released by a professor by the name of Bruno Sammaciccia.
- Arjun Walia
Jul 29, 2020 · Just this past week came the latest slow-roll disclosure about UFOs and aliens in The New York Times, which, in the words of tech blog Gizmodo, "casually drops another story about how aliens are...
Jan 02, 2021 · Avi Loeb, Harvard astronomer and author of “Extraterrestrial” Some 400 years ago, astronomer Johannes Kepler observed comet tails blowing in what looked like a solar breeze and wondered if that...
Oct 07, 2020 · From the 1969 Berkshires UFO incident to the eerie tale of Barney and Betty Hill, these alien abduction stories might even make skeptics believe that the truth is out there. On Sept. 20, 1961, Betty and Barney Hill were driving through the White Mountains of New Hampshire when they said a bright light came out of the sky.
- I was traveling back home with my mom from my aunt’s house on a warm, sunny afternoon. While I was sitting in the passenger seat, an object just appeared in the sky a little to our left.
- I’ve always felt some encounter stories were real, but what made me truly believe was one night standing outside watching the stars. It was late, maybe 2 a.m., and out in the country so it was dark, no street lights, very little to no moon.
- Maybe 8-10 years ago I was with my Dad and younger brother returning home to my Mums house when we were driving along this road with forest on either side.
- Back in spring of 1997 a group of us neighborhood kids were looking up at the night sky observing the Hale Bopp comet. I grew up hours from any major city so the view was pretty clear.