- Finn Lough, Co Fermanagh. Best for outdoor luxury. If you’ve ever fancied spending the night under the stars (but want to do so comfortably), the bubble domes at Finn Lough are the perfect solution.
- Lough Erne Resort, Enniskillen. Best for golf fiends. Set in the Fermanagh Lakelands, Lough Erne is surrounded by swaying rushes and hundreds of tiny lake islands.
- Titanic Hotel, Belfast. Best for history. Just a short hop from the city centre in the Titanic Quarter, this hotel is set within the Harland & Wolff Headquarters, where the designs were drawn up for the ill-fated ship.
- Bushmills Inn, Co Antrim. Best for romantic cosiness. This former coaching inn is the epitome of cosiness, with endless nooks and crannies where you can squirrel yourself away with a sneaky whiskey.
Jan 4, 2023 · So, go on – dive on in! 1. Treacy’s West County Hotel (Clare) Treacy’s West County Hotel is arguably one of the better-known family friendly hotels in Ireland, and probably the best-known in the Shannon and Clare region. It’s located on the edge of Ennis and is the perfect gateway to the Wild Atlantic Way.
- Elisha Donkin
People also ask
What are the most family friendly hotles in Ireland?
What is the best hotel in Ireland?
How far is the Grand Hotel Blackpool from the city centre?
Can I cancel my Blackpool hotel?
- Monart, Co Wexford. Best for destination spa vibes. Monart is the kind of place where guests wander around in dressing gowns all day with a glazed look of serenity on their faces.
- Cliff House Hotel, Co Waterford. Best for sea views. When it comes to location, nothing can beat the Cliff House Hotel. Every room overlooks the calm blue waters, which you’ll see whether you’re in bed or drinking a cocktail in the bar.
- Lough Eske Castle, Co Donegal. Best for a traditional setting. Set within a castle in the wilds of Donegal, Lough Eske is a five-star hotel combining a traditional Irish aesthetic with a sleek spa, found in the Victorian glasshouse on the grounds.
- Park Hotel Kenmare, Co Kerry. Best for classic luxury. With vitality pools set right in the middle of the forest, state-of-the-art facilities and an old-school sense of hospitality, Park Hotel Kenmare is home to one of the finest spas in the country.
Jan 5, 2023 · Bluewaters Hotel is a great choice for a stay in Blackpool. After splashing around at the indoor pool, you can grab a bite to eat at the restaurant or unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Languages English, German, Polish, Spanish Cleaning and safety practices Enhanced cleanliness measures Disinfectant is used to clean the property
Hotels in Ireland are an absolutely insane rip off. They're doing just fine though - they got massive government subsidies during covid and they are all full of refugees at the moment. Personally I have zero sympathy and think this bullshit should be ignored and they should reinstate VAT 12 lynchd4 • 13 hr. ago
Jan 1, 2023 · The New Sandringham Court Hotel When visiting Blackpool, The New Sandringham Court Hotel is a great choice to consider. You can unwind with a drink at the bar/lounge, and the coffee shop/cafe is the perfect spot to grab a bite to eat. Fellow travellers like the helpful staff and location. Languages English Cleaning and safety practices