In 2011, according to the IMF, Luxembourg was the second richest country in the world, with a per capita GDP on a purchasing-power parity (PPP) basis of $80,119. Its GDP per capita in purchasing power standards was 261% of the EU average (100%) in 2019.
Here is the list of the top richest countries in the world 2017 measured by GDP rate of the country. 10. San Marino -GDP per capita $64,443. San Marino is one of the wealthiest country in the world with the GDP (per capita) of $64,443 in Europe its economy is considered as the most stable economy and with low tax rates and low rate of unemployment.
- Qatar ($129,360) – Qatar outshines rest of the world to be the richest countries in the world. It has variables which increases the wealth of the nation.
- Macao ($125,170) – Macao is the second richest country in the world, as the economy of the country largely depends on tourism and gambling. Macao is the only country in the Chinese region where gambling is permitted and legalized.
- Luxembourg ($112,710) – Luxembourg stands third richest country in the world. This small European mainly relies on their natural resource which settles them to be one of the richest in the world.
- Singapore ($93, 680) – Singapore is the fourth richest country in the world and richest country in Asia. The salient features marked for this particular country is that it has not much of share of the land and no natural resources.
- Business Insider UK
- Qatar — GDP per capita: $129,726 (£105,791)
- Luxembourg — GDP per capita: $101,936 (£83,128)
- Macao — GDP per capita: $96,147 (£78,407)
- Singapore — GDP per capita: $87,082 (£71,015)
- Mayank Uttam
- Qatar: GDP per Capita: $124,930. Qatar is the richest country in the world. It has a total GDP of approximately $124,930 per person. The economy of this small middle eastern country is based on the export of crude oil.
- Luxembourg. GDP per Capita: $109,190. Luxembourg is located in the western part of Europe and shares its border with Belgium, Germany and France. Luxembourg has a stable and high-income market economy features moderate growth.
- Singapore. GDP per Capita: $ 90,530. The Republic of Singapore is an island city-state in Southeast Asia. It is the second-largest foreign investor in India.
- Brunei. GDP per Capita: $ 76,740. The country has a population of about 400,000 people. Natural gas & crude oil production account for about 90% of its GDP.
Oct 01, 2020 · The Grand Duchy of Luxembourg is one of the smallest (998.6 sq miles, pop. 626,108) and richest ($112,045 per capita) countries in Europe. (It is actually the third richest in the world.)
Luxembourg The source for global inequality data. Open access, high quality wealth and income inequality data developed by an international academic consortium.
Looking at Luxembourg in particular, the GDP of the country in 2017 was 107,053 USD. In 2019, the country's GDP increased to 119,719 USD. Norway. The GDP of Norway ranks as the second-largest in the world. Back in 2017, Norway's GDP registered as 74,571 USD. In 2019, the country experienced a high jump to a GDP value of 86,362 USD. Switzerland
Dec 04, 2020 · Luxembourg is the wealthiest country in the European Union, per capita, and its citizens enjoy a high standard of living. The small European nation with a population of around 600,000 is the world’s second-richest country. Several major companies, including steel giant ArcelorMittal, are based here. The country thus has a strong workforce.
Well, according to the IMF (International Monetary Fund) or Me also richest country in the year of 2017 is Luxembourg. How I will tell you see the thing is, In order to determine the richest countries in the world you must know first what is Gross...