People also ask
Is Sherwin and Williams a good paint?
What are the best paint colors for kitchen cabinets?
What paint is best for cabinets?
What is the best finish for paint on kitchen cabinets?
- Emerald Urethane Trim Enamel – Most durable. This Sherwin Williams kitchen cabinet paint is the most durable on this list. This product is best for painting kitchen cabinets because of the satin finish.
- ProClassic Alkyd Interior Enamel – Best budget. This product is the best sherwin williams paint for cabinets for long time use because of the lifetime warranty provided by the company for the users.
- ProClassic Interior Waterbased Acrylic-Alkyd – Best overall. This is the best overall choice product on this list, which has all the necessary features to bring out the beauty of your kitchen cabinets with ease.
Dec 17, 2021 · A: Sherwin-Williams latex paints are easy to work with, dry quickly and are extremely durable. Latex paints clean up easily with soap and water. Oil / Alkyd – Good adhesion, excellent durability and stain resistance make Sherwin-Williams oil / alkyd-based paints excellent choices for exterior trim. Q: What is Sherwin Williams paint is the best?
- Emerald Urethane Trim Enamel – Best Overall. This water-based hybrid enamel paint is highly recommended by professionals for doors, cabinets, and trim.
- ProClassic Waterborne Interior Acrylic-Alkyd Enamel – Best Long-Lasting. Another hybrid enamel paint on the list is the ProClassic Interior Waterbased Acrylic-Alkyd Enamel, known for its long-lasting and highly durable finish.
- ProClassic Waterborne Interior Acrylic Enamel – Best Smooth Application. This acrylic-enamel paint is a popular choice for kitchen cabinets due to its buttery-smooth application.
- ProClassic Waterborne Interior Alkyd Enamel – Best High-Performance. This traditional oil-based paint is the perfect Sherwin Williams Cabinet Paint if you’re looking for a high-performance product that will withstand most wear and tear.
Mar 24, 2012 · Sherwin Williams sells an array of paints that could be used on cabinets, but these two paints in particular are the most durable and receive the best ratings. There are also zero VOC paints as well, such as Harmony and Duration Home, which are good for walls, but I'm not sure how durable these paints would be on kitchen cabinets.
Nov 22, 2022 · Captivate is Sherwin-Williams’ least expensive line at $41.99-45.99 per gallon. Captivate is mid-range compared to other lower-priced paint options like ben by Benjamin Moore ($47 per gallon), Valspar Ultra ($33 per gallon), and Behr Premium Plus ($30 per gallon).