A hulking and twisted distortion of Spider-Man, Venom is the result of an alien symbiote merged with a human holding a bitter grudge against Peter Parker. This combination has proven nearly lethal to the wall-crawler numerous times.
Venom is a major antagonist from the Ultimate Spider-Man animated series.
People also ask
Why is venom a great villain for Spider - Man?
Who is the clone of venom in Spider - Man?
Is there going to be a second Venom movie?
Why is Juggernaut a great Spider - Man villain?
Feb 17, 2020 · One iconic Spider-Man villain that was absent from Marvel's Spider-Man was Venom, as was the famous black and white Symbiote Suit.
- Nicholas Wilder
- Joke: Superior Foes Of Spider-Man. There are times when jokes can be in good taste, no matter how bad they are. The Superior Foes of Spider-Man are an incarnation of the Sinister Six with five low-level members: Beetle, Shocker, Speed Demon, Overdrive, and Boomerang.
- Legend: The Sinister Six. Villain team-ups are always the highlight of comics. The moment when most hated foes join forces to take on a common enemy. Of course, one of the most well-known villain teams out there and one of the first for that matter is the Sinister Six.
- Joke: Stegron. How many times have scientists turned themselves into lizards for science? There's of course the classic Lizard, the ripoff Iguana, and other Marvel villains like the Serpent Society who just like reptiles.
- Legend: Venom. It can be said heroes have a dark side and Spider-Man is no different. Eddie Brock is a lot like Peter Parker: a mild manner reporter whose life gets turned upside down.
Dec 13, 2017 · Amazing Spider-Man #792 is the second part of Marvel's Venom Inc. storyline, part 1 of which gave fans a new Anti Venom. The new Anti Venom is actually Flash Thompson, who used to be Venom, and he...
Apr 26, 2020 · RELATED: 10 Things You Didn't Know About Venom. While he began as a Spider-Man enemy, he has come up against many heroes and villains alike. Venom even made an appearance in DC/Marvel: All Access #1 fighting against Superman. Here are some DC villains he’d kick to the curb, and some he’d get absolutely crushed by. 10 WIN: Joker
May 27, 2020 · Everybody knows the story of Venom; the alien costume brought to Earth by Spider-Man, transformed into one of his most dangerous foes. Bonded to the vengeful and vindictive Eddie Brock, the Venom symbiote became obsessed with destroying Peter Parker's life.
- Thomas Bacon
- Mathew Stevens
- CARNAGE. Carnage is one of the greatest villains of Spider-Man and Venom's of all time, and for a few reasons, he has to appear in the Venom movie. Most importantly, Carnage is brutal, sadistic and twisted.
- KRAVEN THE HUNTER. Kraven the Hunter is known mainly for being a Spider-Man villain, but he's one that would fit perfectly into the Venom origin story.
- ELECTRO. After the critically and audience-panned Amazing Spider-Man 2, Sony might not be so eager to attempt Electro again so soon, but what better way to get the character out of the way early than to face him off against Venom and have him unceremoniously murdered?
- SCORPION. As we've already mentioned, Mac Gargan could initially take on the role of Anti-Venom in the movie before later being introduced as the Scorpion, but if they forego the whole Anti-Venom story entirely, Scorpion could initially be the main villain.
- Green Goblin. Let’s get the really obvious one right out of the way and talk about the Green Goblin. Not only is the Green Goblin the most notorious of all of Spider-Man’s rogue's gallery, but Insomniac Games did a really great job at setting up the character of Norman Osborn in Marvel's Spider-Man by giving him a prominent role in power as the Mayor of New York City.
- Kraven the Hunter. Whether it’s movies or games, fans have been begging to see Spider-Man take on Kraven the Hunter in a proper capacity outside of the comics for years now.
- Chameleon. There's no way that Kraven the Hunter could be featured in Marvel's Spider-Man 2 without Chameleon making some sort of appearance. Known as the "Master of Disguise," Dmitri Smerdyakov is the half-brother of Kraven the Hunter and was the very first super villain to face off against Peter Parker in The Amazing Spider-Man #1.
- Ghost. Primarily known as an Iron Man villain, Ghost has ties to a number of Marvel superheroes, Norman Osborn, the Thunderbolts, and has faced off with Spider-Man on multiple occasions including in Spider-Man: The Animated Series and the 2014 run of The Amazing Spider-Man.
- related to: is venom connected to spider-man marvel villains
target.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month