- Jamie Lynn Spears and her husband married in 2014 and they currently reside in Kentwood, Louisiana. Watson is a businessman, who owns a company called Advanced Media Partners, and when he met Spears, he said he was unaware of her Hollywood fame.
People also ask
Did Jamie Lynn Spears have her baby?
How many kids does Jamie Lynn Spears have?
What is Jamie Lynn Spears husband's name?
Who is Jamie Spears ' husband?
Happy anniversary Jamie and Jamie! Jamie Lynn Spears celebrated her 7-year anniversary with husband Jamie Watson on Sunday — and she shared a slideshow of silly photos and a matching caption. "7...
- 25 sec
- Sierra Marquina
- He didn’t know Jamie Lynn was famous. When they met, Watson was unaware that his now-wife was the little sister of megastar Britney Spears. “I’m just a normal guy with a normal job,” he said during the TLC special.
- He’s a businessman. Watson owns Advanced Media Partners, a communication service that provides high-end electronics and high-definition television sets to corporations.
- They met through mutual friends. Jamie Lynn and Watson first started dating in 2010 after Jamie Lynn split from her ex-fiancé Casey Aldridge. “Me and Jamie dated for about five years before we got married … but we broke up here and there, so maybe we dated for about four years,” the “Sleepover” singer, 25, shared during her tell-all.
- It wasn’t love at first sight. Jamie revealed during the TLC special that there wasn’t an immediate connection. “But it was love pretty quick,” the businessman admitted.
Feb 02, 2021 · Jamie Lynn Spears has been married to her husband Jamie Watson since 2014, but how did the couple meet? By Lane Pevens Published Feb 02, 2021 Jamie Lynn Spears rose to fame in her sister's shadow, but Britney wasn't the only one who had a dedicated fan following.
Milestone: Jamie Lynn Spears celebrated her seventh wedding anniversary on Sunday, posting a series of funny snaps with hubby Jamie Watson to her Instagram Among the throwback photos she shared was...
- 49 sec
- Rachel Mcgrath
- Personal life
Britney Spears sister Jamie Lynn is going through a horrific trauma, with her daughter Maddie reportedly in critical condition, following an ATV accident. Spears had daughter Maddie when she was a teenager, but the relationship with Maddies father did not work out. Currently, Spears is married to husband Jamie Watson, who was present at the time of the ATV accident, according to TMZ. Get to know more about Watson, his bond with Spears daughter and the dynamics of his relationship with Spears.
Jamie Lynn Spears and her husband married in 2014 and they currently reside in Kentwood, Louisiana. Watson is a businessman, who owns a company called Advanced Media Partners, and when he met Spears, he said he was unaware of her Hollywood fame. In her TLC documentary Jamie Lynn Spears: When the Lights Go Out, Spears revealed that she wasnt immediately attracted to her husband. She revealed:
Entertainment Tonight reported that Jamie Lynn Spears found inspiration for the song, How Could I Want More, in Watson. Watson was managing and building computer and security networks, when the couple met through mutual friends.
- 4 min
- Lauren Weigle
Mar 15, 2021 · Jamie Lynn Spears' first love might not have been her current husband Jamie Watson, but she's now found solace and true love with the businessman. When Jamie was 16, she went through one of the most controversial situations by being pregnant with her first child with Casey Aldridge.
Dec 28, 2017 · As it turns out, Jamie Lynn Spears' husband is just a regular guy. On Dec. 24, the 26-year-old star announced that she and Watson will welcome their first child together in 2018. The expectant mama...
Aug 02, 2019 · Jamie Watson also called as James Perkins Watson Jr. is an American Businessman and is the celebrity Spouse of Jamie Lynn Spears (American Singer and Actress).