amazon.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month
She authored six complete novels, two of which were published after her death. Austen also wrote two incomplete novels. A favorite of filmmakers, Austen's best-known novels—Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, Emma, and Mansfield Park—have been adapted into successful films and mini-series. Books By Jane Austen.
Jane Austen has 1943 books on Goodreads with 3024471 ratings. Jane Austen’s most popular book is Pride and Prejudice.
Are you an author? Sanditon: Austen's Last Novel Dec 3, 2019. Jane Austen’s last work, now a PBS limited series adapted by acclaimed... Classic Authors Super Set Series 1: (Shandon Press): Mark Twain, Edgar Allan Poe, , H.P Lovecraft,Robert E. Howard... Sense and Sensibility (AmazonClassics Edition) ...
The listing below (ordered by publication date) covers Jane Austen's six completed novels (note that two were published after her death), her two unfinished novels, and her 'Juvenilia;'stories. Despite her short time behind the writing desk, Jane Austen remains one of the most well-known and admired writers in literary history.
- Northanger Abbey. Jane Austen's first major novel was written in 1798-99, when she was in her early twenties. It is a comic love story set in Bath about a young reader who must learn how to separate fantasy from reality.
- Sense and Sensibility. Sense and Sensibility was the first of Jane Austen's novels to be published. She began to write it sometime around 1797, and she worked on it for many years before its publication in 1811.
- Pride and Prejudice. Pride and Prejudice was first written in the late 1700's, then rewritten in 1811-1812 and finally published in early 1813. It is probably the most-read of all of Jane Austen's novels and is a popular favorite among many.
- Mansfield Park. Mansfield Park was written between February, 1811 and the summer of 1813. It was the third novel Jane Austen had published and it first appeared on May 4, 1814.
Jane Austen Books Jane Austen (1775-1817) was an English author known primarily for her six major novels set among the British landed gentry at the end of the 18th century.
- Feel-Good results for jane austen books
PRI Public Radio International
The Daily Californian
theresultsengine.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month