Jul 10, 2021 · Jane Elizabeth Carter is the mother of the 90s most loved rapper and songwriter Aaron Carter and musician, singer and songwriter, Nick Carter. Marital Dispute and Separation. Jane, whose birth name is Nee Spaulding, was married to Robert Gene Carter. He was best known as Bob.
People also ask
How did Leslie Carter of the Carter Family Die?
When did Bob Carter and Ginger Elrod get married?
Why did Nick Carter get estranged from his parents?
How did Aaron Carter get closer to his mother?
Feb 06, 2020 · About Jane Elizabeth Carter Daughter of John Kindred, Jr. and Katherine Kindred Wife of Moore Carter Mother of Jacob Carter, Sr.; Kindred CARTER, II and Isaac Carter Reference: WikiTree Genealogy - SmartCopy : Feb 6 2020, 14:10:29 UTC
- February 1, 1764
View the profiles of people named Jane Elizabeth Carter. Join Facebook to connect with Jane Elizabeth Carter and others you may know. Facebook gives...
Jane Carter is 45 years old today because Jane's birthday is on 05/11/1976. Before moving to Jane's current city of Elm Mott, TX, Jane lived in Waco TX. Other names that Jane uses includes Jane E Carter, Jane Elizabeth Carter and Jane Elizabeth Rogers. For work these days, Jane is a Religious Leader at Carter s temple church of god in christ.
- 4959 Old Dallas Rd, Elm Mott, TX
- Religious Leader
Mar 09, 2020 · 31-year-old singer Aaron Carter, who is the younger brother of Backstreet Boys singer Nick Carter, has always displayed a soft spot for his mother Jane Elizabeth Carter, having posted about her struggles with addiction and congratulated her on his Instagram for being 40 days sober.
- Robert Carter Had A Total of Seven Children. Bob Carter had three wives and a total of seven children during his 65 years. Although he had some very rough patches, particularly involving his relationship with his children, Bob seemed to have reconciled with most of his family members before his untimely death in 2017.
- The Carter Parents Divorced In 2003. Robert Gene Carter and Jane Elizabeth Carter were married for several years, and had a total of 5 children together.
- Nick Opened Up To Dr.Phil. In true celebrity style, Nick took to the Dr. Phil show to open up about many aspects of his personal life, back in 2013. He discussed how he hit rock bottom with his substance abuse issues, and went into detail about his unconventional family and their up and down relationship over the years.
- Nick Ditched His Sister On Her Wedding Day. When Angel got hitched in 2014, the only Carter member to attend her wedding was her twin, Aaron. Nick skipped out, as he chose to celebrate his own co-ed party in Vegas the same weekend, which took him away from walking his little sister down the aisle, a task that Aaron stepped in for.