Mar 16, 2023 · Fraser remains in the Lowndes County jail. Deputies were called to Cedar Street on Thursday morning about a possible shooting. 55-year-old Natalie Ryan-Fraser was dead when they arrived.
Mar 17, 2023 · A woman testified Friday that she had a several-month affair 20 years ago with murder defendant Michael George of Windber, while George was married to the woman he’s accused of killing.
People also ask
Who is Jane Fraser?
Who is Michael Corbat's successor Jane Fraser?
Who is Wayne Fraser?
What happened to Natalie Ryan-Fraser?
Photo by Courtesy Jane Fraser About Jane Fraser Longtime Citigroup executive Jane Fraser was named as CEO Michael Corbat's successor in 2020; she officially assumed the role in March 2021.
4 days ago · Jane Fraser (born 1967) is a British-American banking executive and the chief executive (CEO) of Citigroup, a position she has held since March 2021. Educated at Girton College, Cambridge , and Harvard Business School , she was a partner at McKinsey & Company for 10 years before joining Citigroup in 2004.
- British (Scottish), American
- CEO of Citigroup
- Named One of CNBC’s Rebels, Icons and Leaders. In 2014, Jane Fraser’s name was added to CNBC’s list of Rebels, Icons and Leaders. This list was a compilation of leaders who they believed would challenge the status quo on everything from technological innovations, finance to politics within the next 25 years.
- In 2016 Jane Fraser was Named One of Fortune’s Most Powerful Women. Once a year, Fortune magazine puts together their list of the most powerful women in business.
- One of U.S. Bankers Women to Watch. Way back in 2009, Jane Fraser was considered one of U.S. Bankers 25 Women to Watch. Clearly, they were onto something, considering where she is today.
- Jane Fraser Volunteers in Rebuilding a Community. In 2015, Jane Fraser took her unstoppable drive and energy to help revitalize a Liberty Square, a community housing project in Miami, Florida.
Mar 20, 2023 · Jane Fraser is the Chief Executive Officer of Citi, a leading global bank, serving millions of consumers, businesses and institutions across nearly 160 countries and jurisdictions. She is the first female CEO in the firm’s history.