Aug 15, 2021 · Velocity TV’s Car Fix is currently the only place that showcases Jared Zimmerman’s talents in fixing and building automobiles.Together with his co-host Lou Santiago, they embark on different car restoration projects ranging from classic muscle cars to modern-day automobiles.
- January 25 th
- Car restoration specialist, Tv personality
- Jared Zimmerman
- Dating for over ten years
Aug 08, 2021 · Jared Zimmerman was born on 25 January, year unknown, in the United States of America, and is an automobile restoration specialist as well as a reality television personality, best known for being one of the cast members of the television show “Car Fix”, which features him alongside Lou Santiago as they fix or restore cars.
Jun 14, 2020 · Jared Zimmerman is a very private person. He does not reveal his marital life and relationship, much on the social media profile. As the Car Fix star discloses only a little information about himself, his married life is not sure. Although he has not revealed much about his life, he once tweeted that he was married.
- January 25
- Jared Zimmerman
- United States of America
- CarFix Wasn’t His First Show. Jared Zimmerman is best-known for hosting CarFix, but that wasn’t his first time having a show. He and Lou Santiago began their TV careers together with the show MuscleCar which originally aired on Spike in 2000.
- He Has Some Behind The Scenes TV Experience. According to his IMDB page, Jared’s experience as a host isn’t the only TV experience he has. He has done some behind the scenes work as well.
- He’s Been Quiet On Social Media. One of the things that has deepened the mystery of where Jared Zimmerman has gone is the fact that he is no longer active on social media.
- He Has a Duck. Jared is definitely an animal lover. An old post on his Instagram account revealed that he befriended a duck who had been hanging around in the pond by his shop.
Automotive experts Lou Santiago and Jared Zimmerman return for another season of modifying, repairing, and customizing cars in Season 6 of CAR FIX. This season, Santiago and Zimmerman work on their first Dodge Viper, diagnose and repair a convertible top on a 1964 Lincoln Continental, build a custom exhaust for a 1400-horsepower Supra, and get … Continued
Nov 21, 2017 · Santiago rebuilt classic muscle cars from the ground up, and explained their original fabrication, alongside co-host Jared Zimmerman of the Illinois-based automobile fabricator Rad Rides by Troy. Before Santiago had finished filming his final episode of MuscleCar , people were calling him the car world’s automotive encyclopedia.
Oct 27, 2016 · Santiago and co-host Jared Zimmerman focus their energy on manufacturing machines, not reality show drama. “We just teach people how to build cars,” Santiago said. “That’s what we do.”