Apr 13, 2015 · Jeanette Dousdebes Rubio, the wife of Florida Sen. Marco Rubio, was a Miami Dolphins cheerleader, but she isn’t so rah-rah on campaigning. Dousdebes Rubio, who describes herself as shy and ...
- Howard Koplowitz
People also ask
Where did Jeanette Rubio go to high school?
Who is the cheerleader in the Rubio AD?
Who is Jeanette Dousdebes Rubio married to?
Who is Rubio wife?
Jeanette Dousdebes Rubio is the wife of US senator and 2016 presidential candidate Marco Rubio. They got married in 1998 and have four children. A former cheerleader, Jeanette has served as the financial manager of the campaign for Marco’s run for the Speaker of the Florida House of Representatives.
- She Was a Cheerleader for the Miami Dolphins & Was in Their First Swimsuit Calendar. Jeanette Rubio was a cheerleader for the Miami Dolphins in the mid 1990s while she was also a part-time bank teller and a student.
- She Married Marco in 1998 & They Have 4 Children Together. After meeting as teenagers, there relationship was disrupted as Marco went off to college at the University of Florida, leading to a long distance relationship.
- Her Focus Has Been on Her Kids, Not Marco’s Political Campaigns. Jeanette Rubio has mainly shied away from the main stage during Marco’s political career.
- She Is of Colombian Descent & That Could Help Her Husband’s Campaign. Like her husband, Jeanette is the daughter of immigrants. While’s Marco’s family came to America from Cuba, Jeanette’s parents are from Colombia.
Nov 20, 2015 · Jeanette Dousdebes Rubio, now 41, was a Miami Dolphins cheerleader and posed for the team's first swimsuit calendar in 1997, the year before she married the exceptionally ambitious politician ...
Rubio, who played football briefly in college, is a Miami Dolphins fanatic, according to Dousdebes, who was briefly the cheerleader for the team before getting engaged to Rubio. While the Rubios take faith--and Sundays--seriously, Dolphins games are also closely observed.
Mar 27, 2021 · Who is Marco Rubio's wife? Jeanette was born in Florida to two Colombian immigrants. She attended Miami Dade College, the second-largest college in the country, and went on to become a bank teller. In 1997, Jeanette became a Miami Dolphins cheerleader with her sister Adriana Dousdebes and Marco's younger sister Veronica Rubio.
Oct 29, 2015 · Rubio’s wife of 17 years — and the mother of his four children — was a Miami Dolphins cheerleader from 1997 to 1998. Today, of course, she’s a different sort of cheerleader — for her ...
- Marco & Jeanette First Met in 1990 & Started Dating While He Was in College. The couple first met in 1990 while Rubio was in college and Jeanette was in high school at South Miami Senior High School.
- Marco Proposed at the top of the Empire State Building & the Pair Married in 1998. Marco Rubio Talks Raising a Family & N.W.A. Reunion | THE CIRCUS | SHOWTIME Marco Rubio and his wife Jeanette Rubio talk about their four children being a part of the campaign.
- Jeanette Was a Miami Dolphins Cheerleader, But Doesn’t Like it to be Her Only Descriptor. It almost didn’t make sense. Jeanette was, for all intents and purposes, an introvert, quiet, not prone to the spotlight even before the spotlight found her.
- The Rubios Are Parents to Four Children. Although she’s been spotted more and more on the campaign trail, Jeanette is most comfortable at home. As a mother to four children, Jeanette is a hands-on parent and is, self-admittedly, happy helping with homework and driving to football practice.