Jurassic Park (1993) Jeff Goldblum as Malcolm. John Hammond : [as they gather around a baby dinosaur hatching from its egg] I've been present for the birth of every little creature on this island.
Jeffrey Lynn Goldblum was born October 22, 1952 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, one of four children of Shirley (Temeles), a radio broadcaster who also ran an appliances firm, and Harold L. Goldblum, a doctor. His father was of Russian Jewish descent and his mother was of Austrian Jewish ancestry.
- Actor, Soundtrack, Writer
- October 22, 1952
May 04, 2021 · A fifth-grade teacher in Missouri, Samantha Brown, learned that one of her students was a "Jurassic Park" fan. Most of the class hadn't seen the movie, but when they did, the kids got obsessed with...
Other notable films Goldblum has appeared in include The Fly (1986), Independence Day (1996), Igby Goes Down (2002), The Grand Budapest Hotel (2014) and Thor: Ragnarok (2017). Aside from his work in film, Goldblum has had an extensive career in television and theater. To prepare for his role, he actually studied chaos theory.
- 2 min
Goldblum has had leading roles in films such as The Fly (1986), Jurassic Park (1993), Earth Girls Are Easy, The Tall Guy, Vibes (1988) and Into the Night (1985).
It's a truth we're reminded of during the current coronavirus pandemic, but it's one that Jeff Goldblum 's Jurassic Park character, Dr. Ian Malcolm, has always known. Talking to PeopleTV 's Couch...
- 4 min
- “Life finds a way.” The most quoted line from Dr. Malcolm by far. As he explains to John Hammond how dangerous his dinosaur experiment is, he drops this philosophical truth bomb that ends up being the theme of the entire series.
- “Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could that they didn’t stop to think if they should.” Another piece of necessary truth coming for the good doctor.
- “Now eventually you do plan to have dinosaurs on your dinosaur tour, right?” No one knows how to needle you like Ian Malcolm. He’s constantly giving John Hammond grief, and when they go on the official tour of the park and no dinosaurs show up, you bet he’s got some shade to throw. #
- “That is one big pile of sh*t.” When the team comes across a sick triceratops, they also come across a big mound of dino droppings. Ian makes the most obvious of statements in the way only Jeff Goldblum could.
The greatest quote in Jurassic Park.Sorry the quality is reeeeeally, reeeeally bad, but it's really only the sound that matters.
- related to: jeff goldblum jurassic park
target.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month