Taylor Swift confirmed Joe Alwyn cowrote 2 of her 'Folklore' songs. Here's a timeline of their famously private relationship.
Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn have been dating for four years, however they've kept their relationship largely out of ...
INSIDER via Yahoo News
6 days ago
- Taylor Swift confirms boyfriend Joe Alwyn co-wrote songs on Folklore under William Bowery pseudonymThe Independent via Yahoo News6 days ago
- Taylor Swift confirms boyfriend Joe Alwyn worked on FolkloreCosmo via Yahoo News5 days ago
- Taylor Swift Reveals Joe Alwyn Was Her Cowriter and Other Highlights from Her Disney+ FilmPeople via Yahoo News6 days ago
- Taylor Swift Reveals Joe Alwyn is the Real William Bowery in "Folklore: The Long Pond Studio Sessions"Seventeen via Yahoo News6 days ago
- Taylor Swift Just Revealed How the Betty-James Love Triangle EndsGlamour via Yahoo News6 days ago
Nov 25, 2020 · In Taylor Swift's concert film "Folklore: The Long Pond Studio Sessions" (streaming now on Disney+) about the making of her surprise July album, the singer confirmed her beau, actor Joe Alwyn ...
Nov 25, 2020 · Taylor Swift with Joe Alwyn in October 2019 Taylor Swift has revealed a mystery co-writer named William Bowery, who is credited on her latest album Folklore, is in fact her boyfriend Joe Alwyn. "William Bowery is Joe," the US singer reveals in a new film on Disney+, which sees her performing songs from the album and discussing its creation.
Nov 26, 2020 · Taylor Swift has revealed that her partner, Joe Alwyn, was a co-writer on two of her "Folklore" album tracks. (CNN) Taylor Swift has revealed that her British actor boyfriend, Joe Alwyn, is the...
Nov 25, 2020 · William Bowery — er, Joe Alwyn — and Taylor Swift. Photo: Getty Images Swift also said their collaboration came, in part, thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic lockdown. “It was a step that we ...
Nov 25, 2020 · Taylor Swift confirmed on her Disney+ special, “Folklore: The Long Pond Studio Sessions,” that her boyfriend, Joe Alwyn, co-wrote two songs on her “Folklore” album under the pseudonym ...
- Eileen Reslen
Nov 25, 2020 · Taylor Swift has revealed a mystery co-writer named William Bowery, who is credited on her latest album Folklore, is in fact her boyfriend Joe Alwyn. "William Bowery is Joe," the US singer reveals ...
Nov 25, 2020 · The couple that creates together: Taylor Swift confirmed what many fans had already assumed by revealing that boyfriend Joe Alwyn co-wrote a few songs on her melodic catalog
- 2 min
Nov 25, 2020 · We know that Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn are definitely a couple (and possibly about to get engaged, if you pay attention to fan theories), but so much of their relationship is shrouded in secrecy ...
- 29 April 2020. Incredibly private Joe Alwyn shares a little insight into self isolation with Taylor Swift, posting three Instagram Stories of one of her beloved cats.
- 3 May 2016: So where Joe and Tay met isn't 100% clear, which makes the start date to this timeline a tad tricky but, bear with us. It's May, 2016 and both attend the Met Gala.
- 12 October 2016: Taylor and a whole load of squad members (Is the squad still a thing?) including Lorde, Cara Delevingne, Dakota Johnson and Martha Hunt attend a secret Kings of Leon concert in New York City.
- 12 November 2016: Taylor is papped going to watch a film with her mother and two of the Haim sisters Este and Alana in Los Angeles. And what film is this?
Feel-Good results for joe alwyn and taylor swift