Sep 01, 2018 · How John McCain's Children Were Shaped by His Political Career Carol McCain. John McCain married his first wife, Carol, in 1965. She was, at the time, a single mother of two boys and... Cindy McCain. John and Cindy McCain at the family’s Arizona ranch in March 2000. The courtship between McCain and ...
- Lauren Weigle
- Meghan McCain. Meghan McCain was born on October 23, 1984, making her 33 years old in 2018. She is the oldest of the children that John McCain shared with wife Cindy.
- Bridget McCain. Cindy and John McCain adopted their daughter Bridget from an orphanage in Bangladesh, but it was actually Cindy who made the choice on her own.
- John Sidney McCain IV. John Sidney McCain IV was nicknamed Jack and he attended the Naval Academy, later becoming a Navy helicopter pilot. His mother, Cindy McCain revealed to The New York Times that it was the only school he applied to when he was younger and that he said, “I want to be a part of our family legacy.”
- James McCain. Unlike his father, James McCain did not join the Navy. James, who is known to his family as Jimmy, actually enlisted in the Marines. His mom, Cindy McCain, told the NY Times that Jimmy is “the sensitive one” of the bunch.
- Bryan Brunati
- Douglas McCain, 59. Douglas, who is the eldest son of Carol, is a former Navy pilot and now a captain for American Airlines. Above is a photo of his adopted father in 1990.
- Andrew McCain, 57. After graduating from Vanderbilt with a Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics and MBA, Andrew went on to work for Hensley Beverage Company, eventually becoming the President and Chief Operating Officer.
- Sidney McCain, 52. The only daughter that John and his first wife welcomed, Sidney has been quite successful. She has worked as the VP of a major record label, and is now a promotions director for a radio station in Milwaukee.
- Meghan McCain, 34. Perhaps the most well known of John’s kids, Meghan McCain is an author, news contributor and a cohost on The View. She has been quite open since the passing of her dad, even sharing her thoughts and feelings on Instagram.
Aug 26, 2018 · After John and Carol McCain divorced in 1980 and John married second wife Cindy, they had three children, Meghan, Jack and Jimmy. They adopted another child, Bridget, from Bangladesh.
- JOHN BERMAN
Aug 26, 2018 · Together, John and Cindy had three children – Meghan, Jack (John Sidney McCain IV) and Jimmy. They also adopted a little girl named Bridget, from Bangladesh. Andrew McCain said that McCain’s...
- Lauren Weigle
Aug 26, 2018 · John McCain with his wife, Cindy, and children pose for a photo, Feb. 1, 2000 in New Hampshire. McCain's children are from left, Andy, Jimmy, Jack, Bridget, Meghan, Doug, and Sidney. (MORE: John McCain, Arizona senator and Vietnam war hero, dies at 81) But who are they?
- 7 min
On July 3, 1965, McCain was 28 when he married Carol Shepp, who had worked as a runway model and secretary. McCain adopted her two young children, Douglas and Andrew. He and Carol then had a daughter whom they named Sidney. McCain requested a combat assignment, and was assigned to the aircraft carrier USS Forrestal flying A-4 Skyhawks.
Jun 23, 2019 · McCain and his second wife, Cindy, had three more children — Meghan, Jimmy and Jack — before Cindy took what would prove to be a life-changing trip to a Bangladeshi orphanage in 1991. There, as...
- 2 min
May 29, 2018 · Cindy McCain (center) with husband John McCain’s children left to right: Meghan, Andy, Jimmy, Jack, Doug, Bridget, and Sidney
- Diane Herbst
- 2 min
McCain is the eldest of the four children of Senator John McCain and Cindy Hensley McCain. She was born on October 23, 1984, in Phoenix, Arizona, and attended Phoenix Country Day School and Xavier College Preparatory, an all-girl private Catholic high school. She appeared at the 1996 Republican National Convention when she was 11 years of age.
- related to: john mccain children