Sep 01, 2018 · Meet John McCain's family, including his 7 children: Doug, Andrew, Sidney, Meghan, John 'Jack' Sidney, James, and Bridget. Each member helped to shape the Senator into the man who became a major ...
- Lauren Weigle
- Meghan McCain. Meghan McCain was born on October 23, 1984, making her 33 years old in 2018. She is the oldest of the children that John McCain shared with wife Cindy.
- Bridget McCain. Cindy and John McCain adopted their daughter Bridget from an orphanage in Bangladesh, but it was actually Cindy who made the choice on her own.
- John Sidney McCain IV. John Sidney McCain IV was nicknamed Jack and he attended the Naval Academy, later becoming a Navy helicopter pilot. His mother, Cindy McCain revealed to The New York Times that it was the only school he applied to when he was younger and that he said, “I want to be a part of our family legacy.”
- James McCain. Unlike his father, James McCain did not join the Navy. James, who is known to his family as Jimmy, actually enlisted in the Marines. His mom, Cindy McCain, told the NY Times that Jimmy is “the sensitive one” of the bunch.
- Bryan Brunati
- Douglas McCain, 59. Douglas, who is the eldest son of Carol, is a former Navy pilot and now a captain for American Airlines. Above is a photo of his adopted father in 1990.
- Andrew McCain, 57. After graduating from Vanderbilt with a Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics and MBA, Andrew went on to work for Hensley Beverage Company, eventually becoming the President and Chief Operating Officer.
- Sidney McCain, 52. The only daughter that John and his first wife welcomed, Sidney has been quite successful. She has worked as the VP of a major record label, and is now a promotions director for a radio station in Milwaukee.
- Meghan McCain, 34. Perhaps the most well known of John’s kids, Meghan McCain is an author, news contributor and a cohost on The View. She has been quite open since the passing of her dad, even sharing her thoughts and feelings on Instagram.
Aug 26, 2018 · After John and Carol McCain divorced in 1980 and John married second wife Cindy, they had three children, Meghan, Jack and Jimmy. They adopted another child, Bridget, from Bangladesh. Ozier ...
Aug 26, 2018 · After John and Carol McCain divorced in 1980 and John married second wife Cindy, they had three children, Meghan, Jack and Jimmy. They adopted another child, Bridget, from Bangladesh.
- JOHN BERMAN
Aug 26, 2018 · Some of John McCain’s children are a bit more private and John reportedly likes to keep it that way as much as possible. In 2007, eldest son, Doug, told The New York Times that, “I think he ...
- Lauren Weigle
Aug 26, 2018 · John McCain, wife Cindy and all seven McCain children entered the public eye at the 2008 Republican National Convention in Minnesota. David Hume Kennerly/Getty Images, FILE John McCain with his wife, Cindy, and children pose for a photo, Feb. 1, 2000 in New Hampshire.
- 7 min
Jun 23, 2019 · McCain and his second wife, Cindy, had three more children — Meghan, Jimmy and Jack — before Cindy took what would prove to be a life-changing trip to a Bangladeshi orphanage in 1991.
- 2 min
May 29, 2018 · It’s been almost 40 years since Sen. John McCain left his first wife and three young children to marry Cindy Lou Hensley, a woman 18 years his junior — yet a lingering pain remains evident on ...
- Diane Herbst
- 2 min
In 1984, McCain and Cindy had their first child, daughter Meghan, followed two years later by son John IV and in 1988 by son James. In 1991, Cindy brought an abandoned three-month-old girl needing medical treatment to the U.S. from a Bangladeshi orphanage run by Mother Teresa . 
- related to: john mccain children