- 1. Daddy-O (1958) Approved | 74 min | Crime, Music, Mystery.
- 2. I Passed for White (1960)
- 3. Because They're Young (1960)
- 4. The Secret Ways (1961)
- 5. Bachelor Flat (1961)
Music By John Williams (14) New York City (14) Showdown (14) Sword Fight (14) Underwater Scene (14) Vehicle (14) Alien (13) Brother Sister Relationship (13) Christmas (13) Cigarette Smoking (13) Combat (13) Deception (13) Drunkenness (13) Evil Man (13) Female Nudity (13)
Feature Films Daddy-O (1959) Because They’re Young (1960) I Passed for White (1960) The Secret Ways (1961) Bachelor Flat (1962) Diamond Head (1963) Gidget Goes to Rome (1963) The Killers (1964) None But the Brave (1965) John Goldfarb, Please Come Home! (1965) The Rare Breed (1966) How to Steal a ...
2006 Failure to Launch (performer: "Yoda and The Force" - as John T. Williams) / (writer: "Yoda and The Force" - as John T. Williams) 2005 Cheaper by the Dozen 2 (writer: "Theme from Jaws") 2005 Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (writer: "Hedwig's Theme")
Fiddler on the Roof: 30 Years of Tradition. America's Choir: The Story of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir. Broadway's Best at Pops. Johnny Mercer: The Dream's on Me. Independent Lens. 2009. American ...
John Towner Williams (born February 8, 1932) is an American composer, conductor, pianist and trombonist.Regarded by many as one of the greatest film composers of all time, he has composed some of the most popular, recognizable, and critically acclaimed film scores in cinematic history in a career that has spanned nearly seven decades.
- Star Wars. What else could take the top spot? While Superman or Indiana Jones could conceivably exist with different music, it's impossible to imagine the Star Wars universe without the Imperial March, the Mos Eisley Cantina Band jazz rag, or the romantic strings that swell when Han and Leia kiss before he's frozen in carbonite.
- Jurassic Park. Astonishment, joy and wonder ooze out of Williams' theme song to the original Jurassic Park. And for a film about the delight and terror of a long-extinct species returning to present-day earth, what more could you ask for in a theme?
- Jaws. Just when you thought it was safe to go back to the orchestra... Williams' nervous, suspenseful (and endlessly-parodied) Jaws theme is second only to Psycho in the world of horror movie music (which, incidentally, was scored by Bernard Herrmann, the John Williams of his era).
- Indiana Jones. More rascally, rambunctious and devil-may-care than his work in Superman or Star Wars, the Indiana Jones theme maintains the splendor of Williams' franchise theme music without undermining Indy's rogue spirit.
Feb 04, 2021 · Throughout his extensive career Williams created some of the most memorable music in movie history, including the scores and iconic theme songs for nine of the Star Wars films (1977, 1980, 1983, 1999, 2002, 2005, 2015, 2017, and 2019) and the first three Harry Potter films (2001, 2002, and 2004).
Williams has composed music for four Olympic Games: "Olympic Fanfare and Theme" – 1984 Summer Olympics, Los Angeles. "The Olympic Spirit" – 1988 Summer Olympics, Seoul. Commissioned by NBC Sports for their television coverage. Williams received a Grammy nomination ... " Summon the Heroes " – 1996 ...
The most obvious place to start is with the title of this box set: "John Williams: The Great Movie Soundtracks". First, discs 1 and 2 are a miss-mash, cobbled-together collection of excerpts from numerous albums of suites that Mr. Williams recorded with various orchestras in the 90s, most with the Boston Pops.
- related to: john williams movies
gigapromo.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month