Mar 28, 2021 · Steinberg was born as Jonathan Laurence Steinberg in 1965 in Manhattan, New York City, New York, United States. His beloved dad, Saul Steinberg (born in 1939; died in 2012) founded an insurance company, Reliance Group Holdings. Meanwhile, his mom, Barbara Herzog is a career counselor and personal coach.
- Erin Laviola
- He Is the Son of Billionaire Wall Street Executive Saul Steinberg, Who Was Known as a ‘Corporate Raider’ Steinberg had an early education in the world of finance.
- Steinberg Began Buying Stocks at Age 13 & Dropped Out of the Wharton School of Business to Work at Bear Stearns. Steinberg described his father as his “idol” in an interview with the Chicago Tribune in 1989.
- Steinberg Started a Publishing Company In His 20s. Steinberg worked as an analyst within Bear Stearns’ Mergers and Acquisitions Department for less than three years before deciding to venture out on his own.
- He Is the CEO of WisdomTree & Aims to Acquire $100 Billion Worth of Assets. Steinberg transitioned his media company into an asset management enterprise in the early 2000s.
Dec 13, 2019 · Steinberg was born as Jonathan Laurence Steinberg on 7th November 1965 in the United States of America. He, moreover, holds American citizenship and hails from white ethnicity. His parents, Barbara Steinberg (mother) and Saul P. Steinberg (father), are the natives of Manhattan, New York.
Mar 21, 2021 · Born in New York, Jonathan was the son of Milton Steinberg, rabbi at the Park Avenue synagogue, and his wife, Edith (nee Alpert). He attended the Walden school, a progressive institution where ...
Aug 09, 2019 · Although Jonathan Steinberg is a founder president and CEO of Wisdom Tree Investment, he gained popularity after marrying a famous American journalist as well as an author. Jonathan Steinberg was born in the USA. The name of his parents is Saul Steinberg (Father) and Barbara Herzog (Mother).
Jonathan Steinberg. Jonathan Steinberg was born in 1965 and from the USA. He is a Wall Street financier, CEO of WisdomTree Investments, and Husband of Fox Business anchor Maria Bartiromo. Maria is an American financial journalist, television personality, news anchor, and author.
Mar 08, 2021 · Professor Jonathan Steinberg 1934 - 2021, in memoriam. We are very sad to report the death of our friend and colleague Professor Jonathan Steinberg (New York 1934-Cambridge 2021). Jonathan was a specialist in the histories of Germany, Switzerland and Italy. Having graduated from Harvard in 1955, he completed his US military service in Germany ...
- The Couple Are ‘Workaholics’ With No Time for Kids. According to Bartiromo and Steinberg’s wedding announcement in the New York Times, the couple got hitched on June 13, 1999, when she was 31 and he was 34.
- His Father Was One of the First Corporate Raiders. The wedding announcement mentions that Steinberg’s father, Saul Steinberg, was the CEO of “Reliance Group Holdings, the property and casualty insurance company in Manhattan.”
- In 2013, Bartiromo Was Rumored to Be Having an Affair With a Citi Group Executive. In 2013, Page Six reported on rumors that Bartiromo had been having an affair with ex-Citigroup board member Todd S. Thomson.
- He Invested His Bar Mitzvah Money in the Stock Market. A Forbes feature on Steinberg details how he grew up at 740 Park Avenue in what the magazine calls the “swankiest apartment in the city’s swankiest apartment building.”
Nov 30, 2020 · Maria Bartiromo is married to Jonathan Steinberg, known as Jono, who is the son of billionaire Wall Street mogul Saul Steinberg. Jonathan Steinberg is the CEO and founder of WisdomTree, a business that specialises in exchange-traded funds. According to the Financial Times, Steinberg is to grow WisdomTree’s assets to more than $100 billion.
- related to: jonathan steinberg