American singer-songwriter Justin Timberlake has written and recorded material for his five studio albums. Timberlake released his solo debut studio album, Justified , in November 2002.  Most of the album was produced by The Neptunes , with additional collaborators including Brian McKnight , Scott Storch , Timbaland , and The Underdogs .SongWriter(s)Originating albumYear"3-Way (The Golden Rule)" (The Lonely Island featuring Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga)The Lonely Island Justin Timberlake The Futuristics2012"4 Minutes" (Madonna featuring Justin Timberlake and Timbaland)Madonna Justin Timberlake Timbaland Danja2008"Ain't No Doubt About It" (Game featuring Justin Timberlake and Pharrell Williams)Game Justin Timberlake Pharrell WilliamsNon-album single2010"Amnesia"Justin Timberlake Timbaland J-Roc James Fauntleroy Daniel Jones2013
Justin Timberlake Song list. Blue Ocean Floor (2013) Cabaret (2013) Can't Stop The Feeling! (2016) Cry Me A River (2002) Don't Hold The Wall (2013) Don't Slack (2020)
Feel-Good results for justin timberlake songs
Share your videos with friends, family, and the world
All songs from Justin's albums and songs that he appeared in.
The Top 20 Justin Timberlake Songs of All Time. 2020-04-06 14:29 in Music Words By Kyle Hodge. Getty Images / Christopher Polk. To find longevity as an artist, one must have growth, ...
- "My Love" featuring T.I. (2006) "My Love" was released as the second single from the album, but it is arguably the album's masterpiece. The combination of Timbaland's wildly percussive production and Justin Timberlake's flawless vocals resulted in a second consecutive #1 pop hit.
- "Cry Me a River" (2002) "Cry Me a River" is one of the top pop breakup songs. It was written after a difficult conversation between Justin Timberlake and former girlfriend Britney Spears.
- "SexyBack" (2006) Justin Timberlake's second album was introduced by the single "SexyBack." It was an arresting, aggressive return combining rock-oriented vocals with an R&B influenced production from Timbaland.
- "Mirrors" (2013) "Mirrors" is an epic eight-minute-long song. The song was first conceived in 2009 during the sessions for Timbaland's album Shock Value II.
- "Like I Love You" (feat. Clipse) This is quite possibly the best post-boy-band debut single of all time. He booked the hottest producers (The Neptunes) and a bubbling-under hip-hop duo (Clipse) to show that the bubblegum had officially popped.
- "Senorita" The Justified intro track was made for performing live -- with its many spoken-word breakdowns and the male-female call-and-response section -- but somehow Justin and Pharrell were also able to bottle that energy into a perfect five-minute radio package.
- "My Love" (feat. T.I.) This is JT's falsetto at its very best, delivering the loverboy lyrics that made fans from his boy-band days swoon. But then he added a verse from T.I., and suddenly it was OK for dudes to dance along too.
- "Cry Me a River" The song's tabloidy subject matter could have overshadowed the music, but this Timbaland production masterpiece definitely stood on its own.
View Justin Timberlake song lyrics by popularity along with songs featured in, albums, videos and song meanings. We have 15 albums and 174 song lyrics in our database.
- "SexyBack," No. 1 (seven weeks), Sept. 9, 2006.
- "Can't Stop The Feeling! ," No. 1 (one week), May 28, 2016.
- "My Love" (feat. T.I.) , No. 1 (three weeks), Nov. 11, 2006.
- "Mirrors," No. 2, June 15, 2013.
Feb 02, 2018 · Take a walk down memory lane with some of your favorite throwback Justin Timberlake songs! | iHeartRadio