Blue Crush is a 2002 sports film directed by John Stockwell and based on Susan Orlean 's 1998 Outside magazine article "Life's Swell". The film stars Kate Bosworth, Michelle Rodriguez, Sanoe Lake and Mika Boorem. It tells the story of three friends who have one passion: living the ultimate dream of surfing on Hawaii's famed North Shore.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Crush
- Blue Crush - Kate Bosworth surf scene OFFICIAL HD VIDEOyoutube.com
- Kate Bosworth learned to surf in 3 weeks for Blue Crushyoutube.com
- Take Kate Bosworth Back To The Time She Was Surfing Dangerous Waves For The Movie, “Blue Crush"youtube.com
- Pipeline paddle out Blue Crush Kate Bosworth hotyoutube.com
Sep 02, 2020 · Kate Bosworth surfing in the 2002 sports film Blue Crush “Literally, that was the most intense physical experience I have ever gone through, not exaggerating. It was seven hours a day of sheer work out.
Aug 16, 2017 · Kate Bosworth starred in Blue Crush as a young surfer living on her own with her younger sister, standing up to the boys and life's struggles, while she braved the Banzai Pipeline (or "the Pipe")...
- Taylor Ferber
Apr 28, 2020 · Of all the films you could associate the longtime actress with, it's likely Blue Crush, the 2002 surf movie that ultimately became a box office hit and officially put Bosworth on the Hollywood map....
- 22 min
- Samantha Schnurr
People also ask
Can Kate Bosworth surf and how old is she in Blue Crush?
What is Blue Crush?
Can Kate Bosworth do a chin up?
Aug 16, 2002 · Kate Bosworth told the Toronto Sun that her bikini was ripped off at least a few times by the surf. "Our man-on-the-water safety team was very happy the whole shoot. When you're wiped out on a 10-foot wave, it's going to get ripped off you. It's just going to happen.
- John Stockwell
Blue Crush is a 2002 sports film directed by John Stockwell and based on Susan Orlean 's 1998 Outside magazine article "Life's Swell". The film stars Kate Bosworth, Michelle Rodriguez, Sanoe Lake and Mika Boorem. It tells the story of three friends who have one passion: living the ultimate dream of surfing on Hawaii's famed North Shore.
Bosworth was a complete surfing novice before shooting Blue Crush and now she can surf with the best of them, not to mention the added plus of being that potential role model for young women.
- Penny Is Way Too Young To Be Partying. Penny, Ann Marie’s little sister, is a little bit of a bad egg. What is she? Like 14? How old is Ann Marie? 20? It can’t be that big a difference between them.
- People Are Gross In Hotel Rooms. Puke everywhere. Poop overflowing the toilet bowls. Used condoms in the sheets. That’s what Ann Marie and her friends (who are hotel maids) find when they go to clean one of the rooms of the NFL players staying in town for the Pro Bowl.
- Kate Bosworth’s Eyes Are Still Cool. Bosworth has heterochromia iridium, which means that her eyes are different colors: One is bluish, and the other is hazelish.
- Matthew Davis Was Totally Typecast. Between Legally Blonde, Blue Crush, Pearl Harbor, and a few other films, Matthew Davis, who plays Matt the Quarterback, filled what was apparently a very big niche in early aughts films: The hot guy.