People also ask
How many eyes does Kate Bosworth have?
What color are Bruce Bosworth's eyes?
Does Kate Bosworth have heterochromia?
What color eyes does Betcha Kutcher have?
Sep 25, 2018 · A beautiful eye color is striking on anyone, ... 3 Kate Bosworth. Getty Images. ... Bosworth's eyes are noticeably different in pigmentation, with one being blue and one being a much darker hazel. ...
- Sam Escobar
Oct 20, 2017 · What makes Mila Kunis and Kate Bosworth so unique? They suffer from heterochromia — which means one's eyes are two different colors!. OK, so they're not in pain or anything, buuut it is ...
Hollywood Through Color Contacts Ms. Bosworth’s mismatched eyes are totally natural and caused by a condition called heterochromia iridis, according to an in-depth report by Insider. In her case, this means that one of her eyes is half brown and half blue. The other one is blue.
- Hannah Rice
Nov 11, 2020 · Having the same eye condition as Mila Kunis, Kate Bosworth has two different colored eyes. She has one blue eye (left) and one eye that is both hazel and blue (right). Kate Bosworth has two different colored eyes The medical condition is called heterochromia, meaning that the iris (the colored part of the eye) is multicolored.
- Kirsten Acuna
- Kate Bosworth is probably the most well-known actress for having two different colored eyes. You may not have noticed Bosworth's different-colored eyes, because casting agents and directors had her wear colored contacts while filming to make her eyes appear one color.
- Mila Kunis had two different colored eyes for years because of an injury causing blindness in an eye. The two colors were more noticeable when Kunis was younger.
- Superman actor Henry Cavill's eyes are mostly blue, but real fans know one of them has a tinge of brown. It's not easy to see, but if you look at the star closely, he has a patch of brown in the top of his left eye.
- "Star Trek" actress Alice Eve said it took an ex-boyfriend months to realize she had one hazel and one blue eye. "One boyfriend, who soon wasn't my boyfriend, it took nine months to notice," Eve told Conan O'Brien in 2012 of an ex.
Kate Bosworth When you think of actors with heterochromia, Kate Bosworth may be the first person that comes to mind. In one of Kate Bosworth’s eyes, the bottom portion of the iris is a hazel mixture of green, brown and amber. This differs from the blue in the rest of the iris and her other eye.
Kate Bosworth usually wears contacts to hide her heterochromia on film. But when she took the role of Lois Lane in 2006's "Superman Returns," director Bryan Singer told her not to bother. "[He ...
- Zonnique Pullins. Tameka Harris’ daughter Zonnique Pullins was born with two brown eyes, but she opted to have her eye color changed to a greyish/blue tone in Tunisia, Africa, in 2015.
- Mila Kunis. Mila spoke candidly about having chronic iritis during an interview in 2011. The actress had blurred vision and developed a cataract, which changed one eye color.
- Max Scherzer. Max Scherzer a.k.a. “Mad Max” has a very distinguishable look thanks to his stunningly different eye colors. The Washington Nationals pitcher has one dark brown eye and one that is bright green.
- Kiefer Sutherland. Of course, we have to include Kiefer Sutherland on the list. As some fans may recall, Julia Roberts praised the actor (who was her fiancé at the time) while taking the stage for her 1990 win at the Golden Globes.
Nov 24, 2019 · Some of the most extreme examples of celebs with heterochromia include Kate Bosworth (one blue eye and one hazel eye), Kiefer Sutherland (one blue eye and one green eye) and without a doubt Major League Baseball pitcher Max Scherzer. His heterochromia is impossible to miss: He has one incredibly blue eye and one very dark brown eye.