Sep 25, 2018 · 3 Kate Bosworth. Getty Images. One of the most well-known instances of heterochromia in Hollywood, Bosworth's eyes are noticeably different in pigmentation, with one being blue and one being a ...
- Sam Escobar
Oct 20, 2017 · What makes Mila Kunis and Kate Bosworth so unique? They suffer from heterochromia — which means one's eyes are two different colors!. OK, so they're not in pain or anything, buuut it is ...
Aug 11, 2020 · Kate Bosworth has two different colored eyes. The medical condition is called heterochromia, meaning that the iris (the colored part of the eye) is multicolored. It’s easy to see that Kate’s eyes are noticeably different in pigmentation.
Sectoral heterochromia, also called segmental or partial heterochromia, describes when different segments or wedges of color occur within one iris. This typically varies in intensity and can occur in one eye or both. Kate Bosworth When you think of actors with heterochromia, Kate Bosworth may be the first person that comes to mind.
- Lydia Medeiros
- Kate Bosworth. Perhaps the most famous celebrity with heterochromia, actress Kate Bosworth has one blue eye, and one eye that is partially hazel. Unfortunately, many directors and casting agents have made her wear colored lenses while filming.
- Mila Kunis. With her sultry, Marilyn Monroe gaze, you may not have noticed that Mila Kunis‘ left eye is green and her right eye is brown. She acquired heterochromia after suffering from an eye injury that left her blind in one eye as a young child.
- Jane Seymour. Jane Seymour was born with one green eye and one brown one, which means she has been mesmerizing people with her exquisite eyes since she was just a baby in her mother’s arms.
- Alice Eve. The beautiful Alice Eve is even more enchanting when you notice her gorgeous eyes: one blue and the other green. She once admitted that her boyfriend had been dating her for nine months before he even realized she had two different colored eyes.
Kate Bosworth usually wears contacts to hide her heterochromia on film. But when she took the role of Lois Lane in 2006's "Superman Returns," director Bryan Singer told her not to bother. "[He ...
People also ask
Why do some people have differently colored eyes?
What celebrities have two different color eyes?
Why do we see colors with our eyes closed?
What actors have two different colored eyes?
- Kate Bosworth is probably the most well-known actress for having two different colored eyes. You may not have noticed Bosworth's different-colored eyes, because casting agents and directors had her wear colored contacts while filming to make her eyes appear one color.
- Mila Kunis had two different colored eyes for years because of an injury causing blindness in an eye. The two colors were more noticeable when Kunis was younger.
- Superman actor Henry Cavill's eyes are mostly blue, but real fans know one of them has a tinge of brown. It's not easy to see, but if you look at the star closely, he has a patch of brown in the top of his left eye.
- "Star Trek" actress Alice Eve said it took an ex-boyfriend months to realize she had one hazel and one blue eye. "One boyfriend, who soon wasn't my boyfriend, it took nine months to notice," Eve told Conan O'Brien in 2012 of an ex.
- Zonnique Pullins. Tameka Harris’ daughter Zonnique Pullins was born with two brown eyes, but she opted to have her eye color changed to a greyish/blue tone in Tunisia, Africa, in 2015.
- Mila Kunis. Mila spoke candidly about having chronic iritis during an interview in 2011. The actress had blurred vision and developed a cataract, which changed one eye color.
- Max Scherzer. Max Scherzer a.k.a. “Mad Max” has a very distinguishable look thanks to his stunningly different eye colors. The Washington Nationals pitcher has one dark brown eye and one that is bright green.
- Kiefer Sutherland. Of course, we have to include Kiefer Sutherland on the list. As some fans may recall, Julia Roberts praised the actor (who was her fiancé at the time) while taking the stage for her 1990 win at the Golden Globes.
Kate Bosworth Actress | Superman Returns Kate Bosworth was born in Los Angeles, California, to Patricia (Potter), a homemaker, and Harold Bosworth, who was an executive for Talbots. Unlike the characters Bosworth has portrayed in television and in film, which are known as "townies", Kate spent most of her childhood in different cities and...