- related to: kathy bates movies
Kathy Bates, Actress: Misery. Multi-talented, multi-award-winning actress Kathleen (Doyle) Bates was born on June 28, 1948, and raised in Memphis, Tennessee. She is the youngest of three girls born to Bertye Kathleen (Talbot), a homemaker, and Langdon Doyle Bates, a mechanical engineer. Her grandfather was author Finis L. Bates. Kathy has English, as well as Irish, Scottish, ...
The following is a comprehensive list of acting and directing credits from actress Kathy Bates.With over 200 acting and directing credits to her name, Bates is perhaps best known for her breakout role in the 1990 horror film Misery, based on the novel of the same name by Stephen King.
Feb 13, 2014 · Featured Movie News. news item Watch An Exclusive Clip From 'Roadrunner: A Film About Anthony Bourdain' Read More; news item What to Watch on FandangoNOW and Vudu: ‘How It Ends,’ ‘The Forever Purge,’ ‘Hitman’s Wife’s Bodyguard,’ ‘Zola,’ Inspiring Olympic Sports Movies and More
- Actor, Director
- June 28, 1948
Sort by Year - Latest Movies and TV Shows With Kathy Bates. 1. The Miracle Club. 2. Fan Level Midnight: Devoted to the Office. Director: Shawn Cauthen | Stars: Jacob Tremblay, Kathy Bates, Will Forte, Paul Feig. 3. Shelley Duvall's Bedtime Stories (1992– ) 4.
Sep 22, 2019 · Kathy Bates's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Kathy Bates movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Kathy Bates movies will be at the top of the list.
See Kathy Bates full list of movies and tv shows from their career. Find where to watch Kathy Bates's latest movies and tv shows
Kathleen Doyle Bates (born June 28, 1948) is an American actress and director. She has been the recipient of numerous accolades, including an Academy Award, two Primetime Emmy Awards, and two Golden Globe Awards . Born in Memphis, Tennessee, she studied theatre at the Southern Methodist University before moving to New York City to pursue an ...
Kathy Bates, also known as Kathleen Doyle Bates, is an award-winning American actress. She started her career on stage and got her first movie break in ‘Taking Off’ (1971). With a formidable presence on stage, Kathy Bates went on to star in movies like ‘Straight Time’ (1978), ‘My Best Friend Is a Vampire’(1987), and ‘Dick Tracy ...
- MISERY (1990) Many major stars such as Lange and Bette Midler passed on the lead role of this King story of an obsessed fan who holds her favorite author hostage in her remote home.
- DOLORES CLAIBORNE (1995) Bates has declared this Stephen King film the favorite of all her roles she played. Dolores Claiborne is a mother of a young girl who is being molested by her abusive father.
- FRIED GREEN TOMATOES (1991) Bates followed up her malevolent Oscar winning role in “Misery” with this completely opposite type of role as a shy and somewhat timid housewife who gains strength thru stories told to her by a nursing home resident played by Oscar nominee Jessica Tandy.
- PRIMARY COLORS (1998) The book on which “Primary Colors” is based was written anonymously (later journalist Joe Klein was revealed to be the author) as an insider account of a president and first lady very closely based on Bill and Hillary Clinton.
Check Out Our Website For Movies :- https://freshmovieslist.blogspot.com/2019/07/kathy-bates-movies-tv-shows-list.htmlFollow Us On Instagram :- https://www.inst...
- 6 min
- Fresh First Mojo