Feb 16, 2020 · Katie Rose Waldman and Stephen Miller, who both work in the Trump White House, were married Feb. 16 at Trump International Hotel in Washington. Rabbi Aryeh Lightstone, who is a senior adviser to ...
- Waldman Has Described Asylum Seekers at the Southern Border as a ‘Violent Mob of Migrants’ Katie Waldman 10 30 18 Katie Waldman from the DHS joins me to talk about the Midterms, Immigration, Caravan, Border and more.
- While a Student at the University of Florida, Waldman Admitted to Throwing Away Copies of the School Newspaper as the Front Page Endorsed Her Political Rival.
- Waldman Was Described as a ‘Vigorous Voice’ in Senator Martha McSally’s Office. On the day of Waldman’s appointment to Pence’s office, the Arizona Republic referred to her as a “vigorous voice” inside of Senator Martha McSally’s office.
- Waldman Was Featured in a Viral Buzzfeed Story in 2014. What you can learn about Stephen Miller from a high school video The Post’s Rosalind S. Helderman obtained a video featuring White House senior policy adviser Stephen Miller when he was in high school.
People also ask
When did Matt Miller and Katie Waldman get married?
Who is the rabbi that married Katie Waldman?
What are the names of Katie Waldman's siblings?
Where is Katie Waldman from the New York Times?
Feb 18, 2020 · By all accounts it was a nice day for a white wedding. On Sunday, Stephen Miller, Donald Trump’s top immigration adviser, married Katie Waldman.
Aug 13, 2020 · Keeping Up With the Millers: Stephen Miller and His Wife, Katie, Found Love in a Hateful Place. Trump’s favorite young power couple—after Jared and Ivanka and Don Jr. and Kimberly, that is ...
Oct 04, 1991 · Katie Waldman is currently married to Stephen Miller who is a senior advisor to Donald Trump. Many personalities from various media like The Washington Post disclosed that they began dating soon after she was hired as the new press secretary for the Vice president Mike Pence in late 2019.
- October 4, 1991
- American Government Appointee
Waldman married Stephen Miller, Senior Advisor to the President on February 16, 2020, at Trump Hotel, only 5 blocks from the White House in Washington, D.C., with President Trump in attendance.     [b] Trump supposedly commented, "He [Stephen Miller] is the only one who could have a damn wedding in the middle of Presidents' Day ...
- Katie Waldman Grew Up in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Where Her Father Is a Prominent Attorney. Katie Waldman is originally from Fort Lauderdale, Florida, according to social media and her wedding announcement in The New York Times.
- Waldman & Miller Both Come From Jewish Families & Backgrounds & Were Married by a Rabbi Who Serves as an Adviser to the U.S. Ambassador to Israel. Both Katie Waldman and Stephen Miller come from Jewish families.
- Waldman Has an Older Brother & a Younger Sister & All 3 Siblings Graduated From the University of Florida. Katie Waldman has two siblings, an older brother and a younger sister, according to social media profiles.
- Waldman’s Parents Have Both Made Significant Political Contributions to Republican Candidates & Causes, but They Haven’t Given Money to Trump. Katie Waldman’s parents have both made significant political contributions to GOP candidates and Republican causes in Florida over the past several years, according to federal public records.
Feb 19, 2020 · According to one Web site, “the Internet retched” when the public learned that Senior White House Adviser Stephen Miller had married Katie Waldman, Vice President Mike Pence’s press ...
Stephen Miller is trending because we learned someone is dating him. And now we pray for her. — andy lassner (@andylassner) September 19, 2019