- Ketanji Brown Jackson: Photos Of The Supreme Court Nominee. Historic. Ketanji Brown Jackson is now a Supreme Court Justice of the United States, making her the first Black woman to ever be nominated for the role.
- Supreme Court Justice Jackson Is Sworn In. Chief Justice of the United States John Roberts administers the Constitutional Oath to Ketanji Brown Jackson as her husband Patrick Jackson holds the Bible at the Supreme Court in Washington DC on Jun.
- Supreme Court Justice Jackson Takes Her Oath. Swearing in. The Justice took the oath after a controversial session for the Supreme Court. The right to abortion under Roe vs. Wade was overturned in late June, along with other important cases about religion, the EPA, and Native American sovereignty.
- Ketanji Brown Jackson Speaks On The WH Lawn. Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson gave an inspiring speech after her SCOTUS confirmation on Friday April 8, 2022.
Feb 26, 2022 · Outside of his extensive expertise in gastrointestinal medicine, Dr. Jackson is also a loving and supportive husband to Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson. After Ketanji graduated from law school, Federal Judge Patti Saris hired her as a law clerk (per NPR). Saris recalls seeing Ketanji's doting husband drop by the courtroom after his on-call shifts as a surgical resident at Massachusetts General Hospital. Patrick admired his wife and wanted to watch her at work.
- Karishma Desai
- The couple met when they were both attending Harvard. Supreme Court nominee Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson, with by her husband Patrick Jackson, arrives for her confirmation hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee.
- They married in 1996. After Ketanji finished law school at Harvard, and Patrick graduated from Columbia University’s medical school, the college sweethearts married.
- Dr. Patrick Jackson is now a gastrointestinal surgeon. Jackson is currently a general surgeon at MedStar Georgetown University Hospital. He's also a professor at Georgetown.
- He's related to Paul Ryan through marriage. Patrick’s brother William is married to Dana Little Jackson, Janna Ryan’s sister. Janna Ryan is the wife of politician Paul Ryan.
Apr 7, 2022 · Who is Ketanji Brown Jackson's husband? Since 1996, Ketanji has been married to Patrick Graves Jackson. Patrick is known as a surgeon who works at the Pasquerilla Healthcare Center in Washington, D.C. He reportedly focuses on abdominal wall reconstruction, cholecystectomy, hernia repair, and minimally invasive surgery, according to his bio.
- Jennifer Roback
- Patrick Jackson. Jackson met her husband, Patrick, in college and the two have been married for 25 years. They live in Washington, D.C., with their daughters.
- Leila and Talia Jackson. Jackson’s daughters were seated in the audience Monday next to their father. Leila Jackson, 17, wore a lavender suit, and her elder sister Talia Jackson, 21, had a black printed dress and a matching face mask.
- Johnny and Ellery Brown. Johnny and Ellery Brown, Jackson’s parents, have been married for 54 years. Both Miami natives, they were raised in the Jim Crow South, attended segregated primary schools, before graduating from historically Black colleges and universities, according to her White House biography.
- Ketajh Brown. There is a 10-year age gap between Jackson and her younger brother Ketajh, who was at Monday’s hearing seated next to their parents. After graduating from Howard University, Ketajh worked as an undercover narcotics recovery officer in the Baltimore City police department.
Mar 30, 2021 · So, who is judge Ketanji Brown’s husband? His name is Patrick G. Jackson and he is a surgeon. The pair got married in 1996. Judge Brown Jackson has two young daughters with her husband, according to Scotus Blog.