- It stars Arnold Schwarzenegger as the leader of an elite paramilitary rescue team on a mission to save hostages in guerrilla-held territory in Central America, who encounter the deadly Predator (Kevin Peter Hall), a technologically-advanced alien who stalks and hunts them down. Predator was written in 1984 under the working title of Hunter.
- 8 min
- Iron Arnold
Jun 12, 1987 · Directed by John McTiernan. With Arnold Schwarzenegger, Carl Weathers, Kevin Peter Hall, Elpidia Carrillo. A team of commandos on a mission in a Central American jungle find themselves hunted by an extraterrestrial warrior.
- John Mctiernan
- Schwarzenegger and Kevin Peter Hall (Predator interview)youtube.com
- Predator - Dutch vs The Predator (3/4) [HD]youtube.com
- Predator - Eyes Of The Demon [HD]youtube.com
- Kevin Peter Hall - Behind The Scenes of Predator (1987)youtube.com
Kevin Peter Hall as the Predator. Silver and Gordon first approached Arnold Schwarzenegger with the lead role. Arnold Schwarzenegger had previously starred in Commando, on which Silver had served as producer. To play the elite band of soldiers, both Silver and Gordon, with co-producer John Davis, searched for other larger-than-life men of action.
Arnold Schwarzenegger gives a note perfect performance; he plays Dutch, a Major with a soft side, who's led into Central American jungle under false pretences and ends up facing an alien predator. He's accompanied by his team of soldiers, played by Bill Duke, Jesse Ventura, Sonny Landham, Richard Chaves and Shane Black.
The effects are perhaps slightly dated but apart from that the film still holds up to repeat viewing 30 odd years later and it looks superb on bluray while actor Kevin Peter Hall is a menacing and terrifying alien with good support from Carl Weathers and an excellent performance from Schwarzenegger.
Dec 07, 1992 · It has a great story, plenty of action, suspense, superb music, great effects, Arnie looking badass, Jesse the body with a chaingun and Kevin Peter Hall (rip) as one ugly menacing mother f predator. The film holds up and beats the majority of action movies today.
- VHS Tape
Jan 02, 2007 · It has a great story, plenty of action, suspense, superb music, great effects, Arnie looking badass, Jesse the body with a chaingun and Kevin Peter Hall (rip) as one ugly menacing mother f predator. The film holds up and beats the majority of action movies today.
Sep 12, 2018 · Hall came late to the Arnold Schwarzenegger sci-fi actioner Predator (rebooted in 2018 by director Shane Black), arriving on set as a last-minute replacement for none other than Jean-Claude Van ...
In 1986, Hall was cast as the main antagonist in Predator, opposite Arnold Schwarzenegger. During its developmental stages, the Predator was going to be played by Jean-Claude Van Damme , who played the Predator for the first few scenes, but was uncredited in the end credits.