- A276 Fair St, Kingston, NY · (845) 339-2003
- B448 Hasbrouck Ave, Kingston, NY · (917) 915-1310
- C1088 Morton Blvd, Kingston, NY · (845) 853-8078
Discover more placesNear Kingston, NY
Refine results for Restaurants
1. Christina's Restaurant 707 reviews Closed Now Italian, American $$ - $$$ Menu “Remember I said this was an Italian restaurant.” “Although we really miss the table side salad.. the food is always great The p...” Order online 2022 2. Le Canard Enchaine 296 reviews Closed Now French, European $$$$ Menu
- Hotel Kinsley and Restaurant Kinsley
- Kingston Bread + Bar
- Front Street Tavern
- Six More Spots to Check Out
Taavo Somer, the man behind Freeman's, a restaurant/bar/taxidermy display on New York City's Lower East Side, partnered with developer Charles Blaichman to open a boutique hotel and two restaurants. Blaichman was attracted to Kingston's distinct architecture and approached Somer, who lives in the Hudson Valley, about collaborating. Hotel Kinsleyis ...
Designed as a counterpoint to the more formal Kinsley, Lola is a casual Italian spot serving antipasti, pastas, wood-fired Neapolitan pizzas, and soft serve ice cream with a selection of toppings from Swedish fish to Amarena cherries. There are innovative cocktailslike the smoky Night Animal made with jalapeño-infused mezcal, St. Germain, cucumber,...
Before committing full-time to bread at Kingston Bread + Bar, chef-owner Aaron Quint worked in tech during the week and at his Kingston Bread Lab on Saturdays. He sold bread out of his house and then at Rough Draft Bar and Books. In 2019, he partnered with Anthony and Amanda Stromoski, who own Rough Draft, to open an all-day bakery and bar. Breads ...
Frank Guido has had restaurants in Kingston for over 50 years; he's best known for Frank Guido's Little Italy, a family-style Italian restaurant, and Mariner's Harbor, a seafood spot where Frank Sinatra once passed out 50-dollar bills to the staff after dining there. One of his latest ventures, Front Street Tavern (opened in partnership with his so...
This list only scratches the surface. Rough Draft Bar and Books is located at Four Corners, the only intersection in America where the buildings on all four corners were built before the Revolutionary War. The rustic stone-walled building has bibliotenders who can recommend a beer, a snack, and a good book. Bluecashew Kitchen Homestead offers kitch...
- Robin Cherry
- Urban Fork 17 This is a placeholder. “This place was so cute and the food was amazing! Staff was polite and lucky me I had the entire place to myself for lunch!!”
- PAKT. 208 $$ This is a placeholder. “Tasty, fun, good food. Love their menu! Been to PAKT a few times, with and without family and friends, and intend to return.”
- Hotel Kinsley Restaurant 63 This is a placeholder. Locally owned & operated. Eco-friendly. “The food was delicious, but I only had the branzino and elote. Not a traditional Elote but I think I enjoyed that- something a little different (I love elotes…” more.
- Masa Midtown 11 This is a placeholder. “So glad to discover Masa Midtown, the superb Turkish restaurant at 666 Broadway in Kingston. These folks know their cooking and they've built a cozy, welcoming…” more.
1. Christina's Restaurant 707 reviews Open Now Italian, American $$ - $$$ Menu “Excellent service” “Phenomenal food & Service” Order online 2022 2. Le Canard Enchaine 296 reviews Open Now French, European $$$$ Menu “A slice of France in the Hudson River...” “Never a bad meal, always 5 stars, But...” 3. Hoffman House 304 reviews Open Now
- LOLA Pizza. Located in a historic Stockade District building and open since January 2020, LOLA Pizza is the opposite of an old-school pizzeria. In fact, it’s more than just a pizzeria.
- Lunch Nightly. Important Update – Lunch Nightly has permanently closed. Is it just us or is Lunch Nightly’s name confusing? The Midtown restaurant operates as a deli / cafe during the day and a restaurant / dive bar at night.
- The River Pavilion at Hutton Brickyards. Besides eating, communing with nature is one of the best things to do in Kingston. Its Catskills location near both mountains and the Hudson River makes the city a mecca for bikers and hikers as well as for food travelers.
- Kingston Bread & Bar. Kingston Bread & Bar opened its brick and mortar location in February of 2020, shortly before the pandemic caused the new eatery to focus more on its bread than its bar.
Superb 241 Reviews 4.4 Italian • $$ Tony & Nicks Kingston 298 Wall St, Kingston Atmosphere is really beautiful. The vegan menu is fantastic. We got the vegan Margherita pizza, mushroom calamari, the eggplant Parmesan appetizer, and the... Take-Out Delivery Superb 216 Reviews 4.4 Tacos • $$ Diego's Taqueria 38 John St, Kingston
LATEST PRESS From the Hudson Valley Post READ ARTICLE BURGER & BREW MONDAYS Every Monday All Year Long 5pm – Close VIEW MENU SUNDAY BRUNCH Sunday 11am – 3pm VIEW MENU MEET THE CHEF Samir Hrichi is the Chef/Owner of Ship to Shore Restaurant located on the Historic Waterfront in Kingston, NY.