www.yelp.com/search?cflt=restaurants&find_loc=Kingston, NY 12401
- Best Restaurants in Kingston, NY 12401 - The Anchor, Lunch Nightly, Hotel Kinsley restaurant, PAKT, Christina's Restaurant, Crazy Bowlz, Boitson's, Ship To Shore, Village Coffee and Goods, Le Canard-Enchaine
Discover more placesNear Kingston, NY
Sep 19, 2022 · Frank Guido has had restaurants in Kingston for over 50 years; he's best known for Frank Guido's Little Italy, a family-style Italian restaurant, and Mariner's Harbor, a seafood spot where...
- Robin Cherry
Best Food & Restaurants in Kingston United States New York (NY) Catskill Region Kingston Kingston Restaurants Restaurants in Kingston View map Sort by: Highest Rating We found great results, but some are outside Kingston. Showing results in neighboring cities. Limit search to Kingston. 1. Christina's Restaurant 703 reviews Closed Now
- Urban Fork 15 This is a placeholder. “This place was so cute and the food was amazing! Staff was polite and lucky me I had the entire place to myself for lunch!!”
- PAKT. 208 $$ This is a placeholder. “Tasty, fun, good food. Love their menu! Been to PAKT a few times, with and without family and friends, and intend to return.”
- Hotel Kinsley Restaurant 64 This is a placeholder. Locally owned & operated. Eco-friendly. “Room 302. On trend furnishings. Super clean. Nice sheets, pillows, and towels.
- Ship To Shore. 231 $$ This is a placeholder. “A little loud but food is delicious We ordered the lamb and the duck and they were perfect” more. Outdoor seating.
Limit search to Kingston. 1. Christina's Restaurant 702 reviews Opens in 20 min Italian, American $$ - $$$ Menu “Dinner” “Wonderful food/great service” Order online 2. Le Canard Enchaine 292 reviews Closed Now French, European $$$$ Menu “Birthday dinner at Le Canard Enchain” “Superb,,,,,” 3. Hoffman House 303 reviews Closed today American $$ - $$$
Jan 24, 2023 · 111 restaurants available nearby 1. Le Canard Enchaine Exceptional ( 842) $$$$ • French • Kingston Booked 9 times today Le Canard Enchaine, located in beautiful, historic uptown Kingston, serves wonderful authentic French cuisine in a charming, friendly atmosphere. "Lift a fork and imagine you're in France," wrote the New York Times.
3. Hotel Kinsley Restaurant 64 American (Traditional) Locally owned & operated Eco-friendly “Room 302. On trend furnishings. Super clean. Nice sheets, pillows, and towels. Quiet. TV had HBO. Snowing outside but room perfect temperature upon arrival.…” more Outdoor seating Delivery Takeout 4. Masa Midtown 10 Turkish “Please open on Sundays.