- Square kilometre (International spelling as used by the International Bureau of Weights and Measures) or square kilometer (American spelling), symbol km2, is a multiple of the square metre, the SI unit of area or surface area. 1 km 2 is equal to: 1,000,000 square metres (m 2) 100 hectares (ha)
km2 sqmi; square metre: m2 m 2: US spelling: square meter: 1.0 m 2 (11 sq ft) m2 sqft; square centimetre: cm2 cm 2: US spelling: square centimeter: 1.0 cm 2 (0.16 sq in) cm2 sqin; square millimetre: mm2 mm 2: US spelling: square millimeter: 1.0 mm 2 (0.0016 sq in) mm2 sqin; non-SI metric: hectare: ha ha 1.0 ha (2.5 acres) Imperial & US ...
Kevlar KM2 is a synthetic para-aramid fibre produced by DuPont. The fiber is an evolution of the original Kevlar fibre. The following quotes summarise Kevlar KM2's properties. "DuPont created Kevlar KM2 to achieve the performance goals defined by casualty reduction testing for the Department of Defense.
- Banded mail
- Trauma plate, Ceramic plate, Doron Plate, Steel plate, Ballistic fabrics, Gold Flex, Aramid, Kevlar, Kevlar KM2, Twaron, UHMWPE/HPPE, Spectra Shield, Ballistic nylon
- Linothorax, Gambeson, Buff coat, Lorica segmentata, Manica, Lorica hamata, Lorica plumata, Lorica squamata, Lamellar armour, Laminar armour, Scale armour, Chain mail, Hauberk, Transitional armour, Mail and plate armour, Coat of plates, Brigandine, Jack of plate, Splint armour, Mirror armour, Klivanion, Breastplate, Cuirass, Muscle cuirass, Plate armour, Munition armour, Greenwich armour, Almain rivet, Kasten-brust armour, White armour, Gothic plate armour, Maximilian armour, Lame (armor), Karuta (Japanese armour), Kikko (Japanese armour), Kusari (Japanese mail armour), Ō-yoroi, Dō-maru, Karuta, Haramaki, Tatami, Boiled leather (cuir bouilli), Ring armour, Bomb suit
The geography of Georgia describes a state in the Southeastern United States in North America.The Golden Isles of Georgia lie off the coast of the state. The main geographical features include mountains such as the Ridge-and-valley Appalachians in the northwest, the Blue Ridge Mountains in the northeast, the Piedmont plateau in the central portion of the state and Coastal Plain in the south.
- 149,976 km² (57,906 sq mi)
- 153,870 km² (59,410 sq mi)
- 30° 35′ N to 35° N
- 854 sq mi (2,210 km²)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia KM2 and KM3 are Early Iron Age complex industrial archaeological sites in Tanzania, excavated by a team led by archaeologist Peter Schmidt in the late 1970s and 1980s. The excavations aimed at better understanding the iron smelting process and its ritual aspects in East Africa.
Suffolk County is located in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, in the United States. As of 2019, the population was 803,907  making it the fourth-most populous county in Massachusetts. The county comprises the cities of Boston , Chelsea , Revere and Winthrop .
This article about a location in the Hadhramaut Governorate of Yemen is a stub.You can help Wikipedia by expanding it
In April 2012, the state government of Maharashtra issued a notification adding 60 km2 (23 square miles) of the old 61.1 km2 (23,6 square miles) of Bor Sanctuary. The new core area of 115.92 km2 (44.76 sq mi) is the most protected and inviolable sanctuary in which the public is not allowed. It consists of 95.7% of the total area.
At 4,884 metres (16,024 ft), Puncak Jaya is Indonesia's highest peak, and Lake Toba in Sumatra is the largest lake, with an area of 1,145 km2 (442 sq mi). Indonesia's largest rivers are in Kalimantan and New Guinea and include Kapuas , Barito , Mamberamo , Sepik and Mahakam .
Wuhan (simplified Chinese: 武汉; traditional Chinese: 武漢, ()) is the capital of Hubei Province in the People's Republic of China. It is the largest city in Hubei and the most populous city in Central China, with a population of over 11 million, the ninth-most populous Chinese city and one of the nine National Central Cities of China.