- related to: korean movie list love story
- 1. My Sassy Girl (2001) Based on true stories posted by Ho-sik Kim on the internet, in which he narrates his love affair with his girlfriend, it is a ...
- 2. A Moment To Remember (2004)
- 3. Seducing Mr. Perfect (2006)
- 4. Pairan (2001)
- 5. Oasis (2002)
People also ask
Which is the best Asian Love Story movie?
Who are the actors in the Korean love drama?
Are there any good romance movies in Korea?
Which is the best love story in Korea?
Top 40 Must See Korean Romance Movies as of 2019. 1. A Moment to Remember (2004) PG-13 | 144 min | Drama, Romance. 2. Parang-juuibo (2005) 3. Gyeolhoneun michinjishida (2002) 4. Always (2011) 5. My Sassy Girl (2001)
1. Descendants of the Sun (2016) TV-14 | 60 min | Action, Comedy, Drama 8. 2. My Love from Another Star (2013–2014) Not Rated | 60 min | Comedy, Drama, Fantasy 8. 3. That Winter, the Wind Blows (2013) 65 min |... 4. Strong Girl Bong-soon (2017) TV-14 | 67 min | Comedy, Crime, Drama 8. 5. Eulachacha ...
15 Romantic Korean Movies That Are Sure To Tug At Your Heartstrings. 1. My Sassy Girl (2001) Based on true stories posted by Ho-sik Kim on the internet, in which he narrates his love affair with his girlfriend, it is a ... 2. A Moment To Remember (2004) 3. Seducing Mr. Perfect (2006) 4. Pairan ...
A marriage of convenience between a petty gangster and an illegal immigrant he has never met has unforeseen consequences for them both. Director: Hae-sung Song | Stars: Choi Min-sik, Cecilia Cheung, Dae-Hoon Jeong, Hyeong-jin Kong. Votes: 5,634. A movie about falling in love with a person you've never met.
- Castaway on the Moon. Korean title: 김씨 표류기 (Kimssi Pyoryugi)| Released: 2009 | Starring: Jung Jae-young, Jung Ryeo-won. Completing our list is Castaway on the Moon, a criminally under-appreciated atypical romance.
- A Werewolf Boy. Korean title: 늑대소년 (Neukdae Sonyeon)| Released: 2012 | Starring: Song Joong-ki, Park Bo-young. In the present day, an old woman named Kim Sun-yi receives a call about the sale of her old family home.
- A Moment to Remember. Korean title: 내 머리 속의 지우개(Nae Meorisogui Jiugae)| Released: 2004 | Starring: Jung Woo-sung, Son Ye-jin. Apparently A Moment to Remember is also “a movie to remember”.
- The Beauty Inside. Korean title: 뷰티 인사이드 (Byuti Insaideu)| Released: 2015 | Starring: Han Hyo-joo, Park Shin-hye, Go Ah-sung. Woo-jin has an unusual life.
Feb 08, 2019 · It’s a deeply personal love story and Kyung-taek’s surprisingly masterful control over the film’s melodramatic elements comes off as a pleasant surprise. Watch it if you’re rooting for a lot of tears but want to be surprised by some fresh elements of romantic cinema. Read More: Best Korean Movies of All Time. 19. My Little Bride (2004)
Nov 25, 2020 · The 14 Best Korean Romantic Movies. Type keyword (s) to search. Today's Top Stories. 1. The Hanacure Face Mask Is 100% Worth the Hype. 2. The Everything Guide to Egg Freezing. 3. Olivia Wore the ...
- Jasmine Ting
1. Sing lek lek tee reak wa rak (2010) 118 min | Comedy, Romance 7. 2. Bu Neng Shuo De. Mi Mi (2007) Not Rated | 101 min | Drama, Fantasy, Music 7. 3. Na xie nian, wo men yi qi zhui de nu hai (2011) 109 min | Comedy, Drama, Romance 7. 4. Ting shuo (2009)